Trying to Get Back on Track

After a week of bed rest I had gotten my shit together. My brothers and father were called,so they had stopped by to see me. I got up on my day off expecting peace in my home. WRONG. Apparently the less important bitches in the house think that they can act a fool and be disrespectful. No no nooooo! Not in MY house. I stalked around looking first for Denny. He had earned the most of my fury since the day Travvis got to my house. He had earned an hour on the machine with no release.

I found him in the downstairs kitchen. He always hid there when he fucked up. I tackled him down and dragged him to the 'play room'

His gasping and noises of shock indicated he that he wasn't expecting me up for a while. I stripped him of his silk robe and threw him on the bed. "Sooo... You decided to act a fool in my absence ?" he was looking down and was panting hard. He wouldn't DARE.look me in the eye. Not while I'm mad. "Your Master has asked you a question. ANSWER ME." I shouted making him flinch at my harsh tone.

"Well...I um..."

"Speak up! Your Master cannot hear you. Tell me what exactly what you did."

"I....got a little wild..."

"What was that!?! A little wild?!! How about you acted stupid! Gabriel says that you were coming and going at all hours of the night, spending unnecessary money which I hope is yours, and you wore the shoes that my grandma willed to me!!! You know, the white stilettos that she wore to her wedding!!!??! You SCUFFED my family heirloom!!" I took a pause. I had to breath for a moment.

"Dè." I said in my most dominant and powerful voice.

"Y-Yes M-Master..?" his voice laced with fear.

"Im going to punish you. You will learn to behave in my house...And guess what? I'm feeling especially bitter today."