How You First Met

Altair- You were volunteering at an adoption center and he came in asking about a small black kitten that was up for adoption. Every time he looked at you, you blushed and he ended up asking you out on a date.

Ezio- You were at the mall hanging out with some friends when Ezio came up and boldly asked for your number. You laughed him off and kept having a nice day with your friends until someone stole your purse. Ezio ended up tackling them and returned your stolen item. You thanked him with a peck on the cheek and your phone number.

Desmond-You met him at a bar he was working at. You were the designated driver for your group of friends and ended up talking with him all night. You both took an interest in each other and exchanged phone numbers.

Edward- You met him at the beach. You were reading a book while your friends rough-housed in the water. Sand was flung your way and when you looked up in annoyance, you saw him standing there and apologizing with a huge grin. You blushed furiously and kept reading, even when he sat down next to you and started talking. He asked you questions about your book and you replied in short responses. Eventually he asked you if you'd like to go on a date and you blushed before agreeing.

Conner-You were at the library and researching for a paper you had for collage. You noticed a certain handsome Native man come into the library and stole glances at him for the rest of the evening. When the library closed, you went up to him and bravely asked if he'd like to get coffee with you. He agreed and by the end of the night, both of you learned a lot about each other.

Arno-You actually knew each other from high school, but not very much. More like, you knew of him and likewise he knew of you. But you really noticed each other at your high-school reunion. You both chatted with each other and realized you had more in common than you realized. You ended up exchanging email addresses and promises to keep in touch.

Jacob-You met at the gym. Yeah, I know. But you wanted to stay healthy and you were hating every minute of it. That is, until a hot man with dark hair walked in. You kept checking him out and he caught you in the act more than once. He decided to introduce himself and now you never miss a day at the gym.

A/N- Hope these weren't too bad! Remember to comment any other characters you'd like imagines for! The next one is obviously going to be the first date and will be posted shortly after this one is finished!

BYE!