"Not officially but I'm going somewhere with him next Saturday." I replied.

"Where!Are we invited?" Brad said excited.

"I have no idea."

I chuckle at his enthusiasm. Right after he said that, Adam texted me.

Adam 😆: Oh I forgot to tell you, your friends and brothers can come along too 😉

Me: REALLY!? You don't mind??

Adam 😆: Of course not!! Besides, I wanna get to know them better.

Me: Awesome! I'll call you later 😊

Adam: Ok 🤑

After Brad read the texts, he literally jumped around like he was some five year old going to Hollywood. We all laughed at him. But that changed very quickly.

"Forgetting someone?" Someone said evilly.

I turned around and saw Bo.

"No I'm not forgetting you, why don't you go find someone else?" I asked.

"Because there's no other bitch I wanna be with." He said smirking.

"Get off of my sister." Tris yelled. He turned to Tris.

"Oh Tristan, yelping for his little girl." Bo said.

He punched Tris in the face.

"Tristan!" I yelled.

He hasn't hurt any of the boys before. After I yelled, Bo punched me in the stomach and I fell to the ground screaming in pain. Is he Godzilla now!This never happens.

"See you on the other side you little bitchy slut." He whispered.

I couldn't move to hurt him. When he left, I checked to see if Tris was ok.

"Tris, are you ok!? I'm so sorry I feel so bad." I said to him.

"It's ok. Less about me, more about you, are you ok." He said.

"Not really. I'm just gonna go upstairs." I replied.

I tried to stand up, but couldn't.

"I got you." Tris said picking me up.

I love Tristan. He's so caring and just the sweetest brother ever. He put me on my bed and laid next to me for a little. I could barley breath. I told him more about the kiss. About how my favorite song was playing and every single detail about it. How passionate it was, how we danced to the song, how he was caring towards me.

"Sounds like something out of a movie." He said.

I smiled at him.

"I'm gonna go in my room. Yell if you need me." He said.

"Ok." I replied breathlessly from the punch.

As soon as he left, Adam was calling. I picked it up.

"Hey Adam." I said.

"Hey! Are you ok, you sound a little out of breath." He asked.

I sighed and replied

"Yeah I'm fine."

It was quiet for a second. Then Adam asked

"Babe, what's wrong?"

Babe? Nobody's ever called me that either! I calmed myself, and replied breathlessly

"Bo was over at my house. He punched me in the stomach and called me a slut. Probably because he knows something about us."

My heart was skipping beats countlessly after that.

"Oh my god!? Are you serious!?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied.

It went quiet, then Adam said.

"He wants you so desperately, he's gonna have to get pass me. Nobody's gonna hurt my girl without a fight. I'm in love with you. He doesn't know the beauties you have. He will not get to you so long as I'm there. Do you trust me Kaitlyn?"

By then, I had a tear coming down my face. I wiped it off and tried to breath.

"Yes, I trust you." I finally replied.

"Good. Feel better ok?" He said.

"I will now that I talked to you."

He giggled then said goodbye. I said goodbye to him then hung up.

Looking at Luke again this time at a different poster, I thought about Adam. He's so sweet and caring. It sounds like he really loves me. I smile at the poster then whispered "I think I love you Adam Mitchel Lambert."