Mine(1).

'I'm so nervous...' you thought. Today was the day you were going to reveal to your friends the newly established relationship between you and Iwaizumi, Oikawa included. You weren't worried about bad reactions, just their reactions as a collective.

"Oh, man..." The nerves kept on coming. However, you knew they'd always wash away at the sight of his gentle smile looking down on you. Then the thought of getting to openly hold his hand and kiss him around your friends, made your fidgety eyes crinkle with enthusiasm.

You then cupped your cheeks and swayed your body from side to side. 'I can't wait to see him.' Giggles began to erupt from you, coupled with throaty squeals.

That's when both of your friends stopped to look at you in question. "Any idea why she's acting like this?" Ritsuka asked.

"Beats me." Junkou's features relaxed into an ethereal state. "But she looks so cute doing it, doesn't she?"

"Ah, look it's (Y/n)-chan and company!" Oikawa stretched his hand high in the air and swinging you down with a cheerful call.

Junkou's eyes narrowed. "Ugh, it's that annoying guy again."

"And (Y/n)'s favorite Senpai," Ritsuka said.

"Jeez," you lightly knocked him on the shoulder, "stop it, Ritsu." You twiddled your fingers behind your back waiting patiently for both upperclassmen to stand before you. Especially the one blushing lightly and couldn't keep a steady eye with you.

"Mornin'," Ritsuka raised a hand.

Iwaizumi returned his greeting, as well as giving one to Junkou. Then he looked to you. "Hey," he started. "How was your morning so far?"

You nodded. "Fine." Your lips pursed and your gaze shifted to the floor.

Oikawa stretched his arms out wide and hurried to surround you in them. "I feel like I haven't seen you in such a long ti--" 

Iwaizumi's snatched his friend up by the collar and ripped his next step away from him. "Don't even think about it, man!" He released him. "Keep your hands to yourself." His arms folded across his chest.

Oikawa soothed his neck, looking over to him with furrowed brows. "Hey, did you forget who it was that introduced you two in the first place? If you're not careful, I might slip up and say something you might not want her to know about."

"Tooru-senpai, are you okay?" You walked up to him.

"My neck hurts so bad, (Y/n)-chan," Oikawa whined. "I can't understand what's wrong with Iwaizumi these days. He's becoming so violent. You need to  beware of his secretly super violent nature."

"Stop spouting bullshit you-"

"Hajime-senpai," You took him by both his hands. "That wasn't nice," your forehead creased some. "Tooru-senpai is supposed to be your best friend, isn't he?" He kept silent and avoided all eye contact. "Please apologize."

"...My bad..." His blush returned, this time even stronger.

"What's going on here..." Junkou looked to your connected hands, then went back and forth between either of you. "Why're they holding hands like that for? Why're they holding hands at all?" She squeezed the straps of her bookbag.

"Haven't you been following the storyline up until this point, Junkou? It's probably for a reason."

"What the hell're you going on about?"

He leaned up close, covering his hand over his mouth and her ear to tell her. "(Y/n) likes Iwaizumi-senpai."

Junkou's eyes flew open. "What?" she screeched.