Ritsuka's brows creased. "You seriously didn't know? I thought she told you."

"All is forgiven, right, Senpai?"

"Yes?" His head tilted. He, too, couldn't register the view before him.

"Good!" You firmly nodded. "Now, there's something we'd both like to say." You tightened your grasp for a moment, before shifting directly to his side. "Well...confess to be more precise..." You hugged Iwaizumi's arm as you looked up from under your lashes. We put it off for a few days, but the sooner we get this done, the better for us."

"And that is..." Oikawa trailed off.

"I'm pretty sure I have an idea of what's going on," Ritsuka said.

"(Y/n) and I...." Iwaizumi cleared his throat into his free hand. "We're...dating" His face went rogue.

"Come again?" Both Oikawa and Junkou shouted, creating a handful of onlookers as they passed through the hallway.

"Woohoo," Ritsuka threw a weak fist in the air. "Congrats you two."

"Wait, seriously?" The brunette squinted. "What kind of hypnosis did you put on my cute Kouhai, Iwa-chan?"

"It's no hypnosis, Tooru-senpai." You smooshed your cheek into his bulging bicep. "I'm the one who confessed to Hajime-senpai first. I was super shocked when he told me he'd liked me since he first met me." You snuggled up to him. "But still happy." You hid your reddened features by turning your face into his arm.

"You're even calling him by his first name?" he exclaimed.

"Are you okay, Junkou-chan?" You looked up at her and she stood there as still as a statue. Her eyes peeled and her jaw slackened close to the floor.

"(Y/n)," she whined with an upstart of tears. "You're seriously dating him? No, no, no, I can't believe it. I won't!" She reached her long arms out to snatch you up, but got caught by the collar and drug back before she could get too close.

"Get over it, Junkou." As tall as she was, she almost came crashing down into him. "They're dating, and that's that. Just congratulate them and let's get movin' to get something to eat."

"But our baby, Ritsuka."

"Tch. You're embarrassing yourself."

"Don't worry, Junkou-chan," you beamed one of your brightest smiles at her. "Just because Hajime-senpai and I are dating now, doesn't mean we'll hang out any less or anything like that."

"She's...too...bright!" She shaded her face with raised arms. "F-fine then! You had better take good care of her, or else you'll be sorry." She pointed. "I'll make you wish you never messed with her."

"You're pointing at Oikawa-senpai, not Iwaizumi-senpai, dummy." Ritsuka shook his head and facepalmed.

"Eh?" She dropped her arms. "O-oh! Like I was saying-"

"And what're you talking about make him regret it? Do you even lift? How're you supposed to beat someone built like that? The only thing you've got going for you is your height."

"I know a bit of Taekwondo!" She positioned her arms in offense mode. "Hmph! My dad used to teach me a couple of years back."

"Come on, let's go for food." He hooked his arm around hers and dragged her off down the hall. "I'm starving. (Y/n), you guys comin' with?"

"Actually, Hajime-senpai and I already planned on having a little brunch date to ourselves after this."

"Cool, see you later then."