By the end of the movie,  you got up to fetch another cupcake. "Senpai, would you like another cupcake?"

"I'm good, thanks," he called. "And make sure you're careful with your nails while you're eating, okay?"

"Okayy," you said. Carefully you took one from the half he decorated and sunk your teeth into it. "Mm~ The icing is, sooo good!" You threw the wrapper away as you finished up the last bite.

'This evening's been really fun,' Iwaizumi thought as he threw his arms over the head of the couch as he watched you skip back to him. 'I wouldn't mind doing this again with her sometime.'

"What do you want to do now, Sen-" You were cut off by the large hand stretching out your cheek like it was rubber.

"I didn't think it was possible," he pinched and stretched out the next cheek. "But that face mask made your face even softer than normal."

"Right? It feels like a baby's butt!"

"Pfft," his head dropped away. "That's the first thing you think of?" His shoulders trembled as you erupted into a fit of laughter yourself. "I can't say you're wrong though." He blushed to you casually snuggling your face into his fingers, urging him to open them so you could rest cheek inside.

As he obliged, he noticed something. "Hey, you've got some leftover icing on your lips." Smeared right along the line of your upper lip.

"I do?" Seeing his eyes now focused on them caused your face to redden.

"Should I get it off for you?" He raised his eyes to you again.

Even your ears went rogue this time. "Um..." It wasn't a bad excuse to steal a kiss. "Okay," It had been a few days since your last one; on the day you confessed to each other to be exact.

You closed your lids and parted your lips for the ones drawing near to you. At the press of his lips against yours, allowed his experience to guide you along for the next minute or so. 

"Hajime...Senpai," you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled your torso closer. "The icing's gone now."

"Mhm..." That didn't mean he had to stop though. You tried to pull away but he just attached his lips elsewhere. Instead of your lips, his kisses trickles down from the corner, across your chin, down the middle of your neck.

"Se-Senpai." The nape of his shirt crumpled up in your loosely folded fist. "This is getting a little..." Your heartbeat increasingly shook the further his hand traveled up your side.

"S-sorry," he pulled away. "I go too carried away."

"It's okay. I didn't hate it,"  you shook your head. "I was just a bit surprised..." Your gaze wandered away to the remote sitting on the edge of the coffee table. "I know you'd never do anything to hurt me, so..." You inched your eyes back in his direction. "I don't mind if you keep going."

His eyes widened. "Can I really?"

You nodded fiercely. "Not all the way...but...y'know..." You clasped your hands together and land a smooch on his lips.

"How long will it be until you kill me," he breathed. Iwaizumi's hand loosely snaked around your waist while the other sat on your kneecap. He started up again from your neck but didn't leave just as yet.

You tilted your head up to the ceiling. "Ah..." You whined to the tiny nibble but soon relaxed to the heavy sucking to your neck. "A hickey?" Instead of getting an answer, you waited in silence for him to finish. At the flick of his tongue, your breath hitched.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Really nice. I like it when you touch me, Hajime-senpai. More please," you said.