2

Chapter Two
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
New. Potter book. AIEEEEE!!!!

I own nothing. All characters belong to J.K. Rowling and Rick Riordan

Percy felt very uncomfortable the entire journey, not least because Mr Weasley was asking so many questions about perfectly ordinary things like lampposts and chimneys. Which made no sense because he had a long thin chimney on his house.

When they FINALLY arrived, Percy gawked at the rickety building that seemed like it would fall down at any second. It seemed like it was held up by magic. Oh wait, it probably was.

Mr Weasley parked the car and hopped out, Percy closely following.

"Sweet Home, good," said Mr Weasley. Percy raised his eyebrows.

"Don't you mean 'Home, Sweet Home'?" He asked.

He walked up to the door and knocked. Even before he had touched the door a second time, it opened up to a plump, redheaded woman.

"Oh, do come in dear," she said. "You must be the new teacher. I'm Molly Weasley, your host. Goodness where are my manners? Come this way please, you're much too thin."

The door slammed shut behind them just as Mr Weasley was entering.

"Molly, can you let me in?" Mr Weasley's voice floated from the other side of the door. "You see I'm on the wrong side. I should be on the side you're on."

"Oh put a sock in it!" Mrs Weasley shouted. "Are you a wizard or not?"

"Ah. Fair point."

Percy tried to disguise a chuckle as a cough but failed. Mrs Weasley rolled her eyes at her husband and started herding Percy towards the dining room where everyone was eating dinner.

All conversation stopped as Percy entered the room, Mrs Weasley close behind. Apart from Ron. He continued stuffing his face with food. Ginny and Hermione were practically drooling at this new persons good looks. But of course Percy was completely oblivious. He shifted uncomfortably.

"Err. Hi," wow, real smooth Percy. "I'm Professor Jackson and I'm going to teach at Hogwarts in the post as Defence Against the Dark Arts professor. I'm American."

"Buh wiv fimit hol," Ron choked, bits of food flying out his mouth.

"Ronald, don't talk with your mouth full. It's bad manners," Hermione scolded. Harry chuckled at their relationship. Ron chewed furiously then swallowed.

"I said, but we've finished school."

"No you didn't, you spent the last year gallivanting around and destroying dark lords," Mrs Weasley corrected. "And even if you did go to school then you'd have to return. All the students are taking the last year again because of the Carrows and stupid Death Eaters. No one got the necessary schooling that year and therefore must take it again."

Fred and George laughed at Ron's disbelieving face. "Ha ha," they spoke simultaneously. "We're older than you and we're finished." They stuck out their tongues at Ron.

"Actually no," Mrs Weasley interrupted. "You have to take seventh year. Professor McGonagall said that you have to at least finish seventh year. There might be some spells that would benefit your joke shop. And besides, we don't know how many rogue Death Eaters there are running around and you must have at least another year of Defence Against the Dark Arts."

Percy awkwardly coughed as Mrs Weasley stopped chewing out her sons.

"Can you please show me my room?" He asked. "Sorry but I'm kinda jet lagged from the trip."