MFS 1 (Her): Alone

I feel like a chef today although it's just a simple vanilla cake I'm baking right now. Atleast, it's made with love! I checked the timer, fifteen minutes left and the cake's done.

"Ate Lyric, do we have to wait too much? I'm dead hungry." Yeah, that's my younger brother.

"Fifteen minutes more, Wolfgang Amadeus. More patience, little brother." He grimaced as I called him on his fullname.

"Whoa, calling on my fullname huh, Courtney Love?" It's now my turn to grimace.

"Enough of fullnames, WAM."

If you noticed it, our names were derived from musicians. It's a mere coincidence that our parents were both music lovers. I bet you're wondering why on earth my nickname's Lyric because that's way too far from my fullname. I call my little bro WAM because of the famous Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

"The aroma of the cake makes me hungry." He pouted while checking the oven.

I shook my head. "Go back to the living room. I'll bring you a piece when it's done."

"No, I'll accompany you. I can wait."

"Are you sure?" I started to prepare the tray, two plates and two forks.

"Hundred percent sure!" He got the juice from the ref that I already made earlier.

We chit-chat for a while and time flies so fast that we both turned our heads to the oven.

Ting!

"Vanilla cake is done!" We both exclaimed as I take out the cake from the oven.

"It looks and smells good, sis." He said while rubbing his hands.

"Of course! I made it with lots of love." I boasted as I get a good knife to cut the cake.

"Love? No wonder why my rocker sister is still single up to now." Naughty lil'bro!

"Because I haven't said Yes to Taka. The truth is, he will serenade me on their concert on January 19." I giggled while handling him the plate with large slice of cake.

"Dream on, sis. Too bad that you can't watch the concert even if it's your birthday." He mumbled while nibbling. Can't barely understand what he's saying.

"No matter what, Taka Moriuchi is my destiny!"

"Taka's too old for you. I'll choose his younger brother Hiroki instead." Great suggestion from my brother.

"It can be, but I like Taka more. Finish your food quickly then we'll go to the mall afterwards. I want to buy some books."

"Window shopping? You don't have any money, right?" I playfully slap him. He's teasing me too much.

"Just kidding. You're so brutal that's why nobody dared to be near to you. Are you even a girl?"

I was about to slap him again but he ran towards the living room and fix himself.

\m/ \m/

At the mall.

As we enter inside, there's this awkward stares that I got from the people. Maybe they find my get up weird. I wore a One Ok Rock shirt, black skinny jeans that's ripped on both knees and a black Converse. I have a temporary green highlights on my long hair. Dark eyeshadows and lipbalm. That's all. My brother's attire is also all black but a casual one. I noticed that some of the teenagers have their eyes on Wolfgang Amadeus. He's really tall at the age of sixteen. My height's only his shoulder length.

I rolled my eyes heavenwards as he winked a group of teenage girls that we passed by. I can't blame him because WAM's a handsome lad. They don't mind my brother's arm on my shoulders because it's pretty obvious that we're siblings. 

We headed to National Bookstore first to buy some Bob Ong and Miriam Santiago books. WAM bought some Sharpie pens. He's an art enthusiast and a doodler. He even made a doodle Vans shoes for me.

"Hey, Wolf!" Someone called him after we exited NBS.

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me that you're all here?" He asked as he do some fist bump with his three friends. I just nodded at them. I immediately observed that his 'skater boy' friend is simply staring at me.

"Unexpected stroll, dude. Quantum time." If I'm not mistaken, he's Aleric. He had this earring with letter A design.

"What brought you here?" This is Evrett. He had this highlighted hair just like Hiroki's.

"I accompanied my sister to buy books. I also bought Sharpie pens." WAM diverted his gaze on Quantum. His face lit up when he saw Lovise, his ultimate crush.

"Lovise is also inside the Quantum. Wanna go?"

"Let's go!" WAM looked at me and then looked back to his friend."Let's meet Lovise before my sister melts because of your stare, Yukio."

They all burst into laughter except me and blushing Yukio. We're both One Ok Rock fan. He's also half Japanese and Taka look alike, but the original is better. Taka's my ultimate crush.

"Go with them, WAM. I'll wander first before heading back home. Don't stay late, okay?"

"Thanks, sis! You're the best!" He kissed me on the cheek first before pulling his friends. Ieven heard their playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks.

"Someone's enviousof Wolf because that someone can't kiss his crush." Aleric teased. I shook my head as I walk, rather tour inside the mall.

\m/ \m/

I almost reached outside the mall. I decided to sit on a bench at the far corner while eating ice cream. I put my earphones for a soundtrip. I even do some headbanging while listening to The Beginning by One Ok Rock.

Next track is Alone by MY FIRST STORY. I even sing along although I didn't memorize some of the lyrics especially the Japanese part.

NO MORE!
We are sick of people deciding our lives with no faith
NO MORE!
We will never quit to judge to live with everyday and...
NO MORE!
So pick your side and place your bet and believe yourself
NO MORE!
To be alive, can't take no more and Here we go again!

Good thing that it's lesser people here where I seated so I freely do some headbanging while eating my favorite Rocky Road ice cream. I closed my eyes while singing. All of a sudden, I felt that somebody sat beside me but I don't mind. I stopped singing because it's the Japanese part but I was surprised and opened my eyes because somebody took off my left earphone and started singing.

Fuantei na boku no daita saishuuteki kanjou wa Needless [Needless]
Dare mo egaitenai boku hitori ni natte mo...
What is my dream for right now
What if I had let it go
What is my dream for right now
(What is my dream...)

I was about to scold whoever he is who disturbed and snatched my earphone but I was too stunned when I saw him.

Kudakechitte samayotte uso itta tte
Karamatte mou keshitakute
Nageite mo agaite mo kono mama de... (Lost myself)
Boku ga nani eranda tte owaranai boku no sonzai shoumei wa?
Ima kasaneatta kotae wo kakaete ita
I will design just for myself

He smiled at me while headbanging.

It can't be.

Why on freakin' earth that this guy beside me looked like the vocalist of MY FIRST STORY, Hiroki Moriuchi?!

_________

mangkunifroggy speaks: Pardon my English HAHAHA I bet that this chapter is easy to read and undertand, right? Leave some violent reaction (comments, lol), folks! See you on next chapter!

P.S.

The italic word Ate means sister in English.