Letter Seven: Liz Teschler

October 29

Dear Will,

That story about your goldfish is so sad, so please excuse me for laughing. I heard of Morpheus Road before, a friend of mine told me about it. I might read it when I get a chance.

My favorite movie genre would be about anything with romance and humor, it could have adventure, mystery or action all I care. I don't have any siblings, but I've always wanted an older brother to look out for me and tease me. So I envy you. I have an older cousin name, Bryon who is like a brother to me. My ultimate weakness would be cookie butter, the moment I see a jar of it I will finish it within seconds. Really, I timed myself. Not bad for one minute and 45 seconds, but I'm still trying to beat my record.

And don't worry, it's alright to be curious. It's not official yet but I've been going out on a couple of dates with a guy named Ezekiel Hanson. He's a smart, sweet guy, who's a few months older than me. We've known each other for only a couple of weeks. Many of my friends warn me about him, but he's not bad at all to me. Oh, and I almost forgot that other question on how I would describe myself. I'm a bit of a good girl, I love to laugh and sing and I always try to find the bright side of things and people.

What's your hobby? My hobby is obviously reading.

Are you a cat or dog person? I'm a dog lover, they all look so adorable.

What's your favorite quote? This is my favorite quote, it is so true and is very touching. "Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten." -Neil Gaiman

And what's it like where you are? My teachers don't tell us where our pen pals are. They always collect our letters and put it all in one big envelope. London, England is very crowded here in the city. Some days it's cold and others it's warm since it's almost fall. 

And what are you writing with right now? I'm writing with a pental pencil with 0.7 lead. It's my favorite pencil that I always write with.

Sincerely, 

Lizzabeth