2013 zombie apocalypse

Today was like any other Monday. It’s been like this for almost a year. All my family and friends would get together on main street and eat at which ever restaurant was having a good deal. Usual people hate mondays. It the first day back to work - for people who don't work on the weekend- or for school students like me. If it wasn't for the fact that every week i meet up with my love ones after my college classes I would hate monday just like everyone else.

~~~~~~~

Flashback: Emergancy U.N. meeting

Year: 2011

May:

        Everywhere around the world there was only one thing on the national TV stations and radios, "what is so urgent that the U.N. called a emergancy meeting for?" 

July:

        Construction starts around the world. causing a massive chaos and distrust in the governments. Ever since the U.N. declared project Elithium, nothing has been the same for the people who live on the coasts.  What is Elithium? Elithium is what the U.N. is calling a new start. But a new start to what? that's what has been on everyone mind.

        "Breaking news President Obama has declared to be the 1st nation to officially announce the start of project Elithium. Now what is Elithium you ask? What do we now already about Elithium? Elithium is what the U.N. is calling 'a new start' but a new start to what? Today CNN will take you closer to what Elithium is and what we are to expect."  

Project Elithium (for the U.S. area) 

        Project Elithium is  world wide project that is to take place in August 2011. Only the best construction works are allowed to work on this project. Military personal will be over seeing that construction works go smoothly and that the public does not get any inside information on what is going on.

Steps:

1. Make legitimate excuse to evacuate all of the east and west coast side.

2. Make another excuse to evacuate approved areas in the U.S.

3. start to evacuate all areas that if going to be use for the project.

4. Crate jobs that will mass produce the supplies that will be needed for the projects construction

5. Destroy and clean out all man made construction in the project area.

6. Start moving all supplies to project area.

Year: 2012

April:

Walls finally done, last steps……..weapons, technology we’ve only seen in movies…….

On top of the walls were put lasers so nothing could pass without being turned into little pieces

Lasers put on the bottom of the walls in the ocean so nothing could go through…………………………..