playing his game.

Hello my fellow readers! As you can see, I have started I new story. It was a one shot, but I fell in love with the plot, and I hope you do too! I have been meaning to start a new story for some time now. And this time I promise to update on this faster.

1, 2, 3 , read!

Larrys pov:

His arm wrapped around my shoulder as we sat in the dark in the movie theater. we reclined our seats and soon I layed next to his body, and we fitted perfectly like two puzzle pieces being made for eachother. I rested my head on his shoulder and oh lord did he smell good. I couldn't even focus on the movie, although my eyes where on the screen, I looked at us together through my peripheral vision and liked what I saw. This was meant to happen. I looked around seeing other couples snuggle together and watch this movie as well, some where holding hands, and I liked the idea of me and laurent doing that. So I tested it out. I rubbed my hands on my black jeans and speaded out my fingers a bit. His hand was oh so close to mine. Just a few more inches! Didn't seem to work. I sighed mentally giving up. After all we are just brothers. I started to mentally review our conversation in my head about movie night.

(Earlier)

Laurent was washing the dishes and Larry was on the couch watching tv, they had just finished their dinner and was about to relax. Laurent finished his last dish and soon dried off his hands with a paper towel and proceeded to walk in the living room and sit next to larry.

Laurent: "hey bro, want to go see a movie tomorow?"

Larry: "sure, what time?"

Laurent: "7:00, the movie starts at 7:30pm so we should get there early to see ride along 2, sound good?"

Larry: "yea, great to me. But is this a date?

Laurent:" sure it can be a date if you want"

(End)

My body leaned into his, I rested one foot over the other as my hands where now gently folded in my lap while resting my head on his shoulder. His arm felt good wrapped around my waist. I wanted us to stay like this forever. I noticed we must be getting towards the middle of the movie indicating that we are half way done. When girls In bikinis appeared on the screen I watched as laurent licked his lips and smirked, I rolled my eyes and chuckled a bit. The fact that his body was so close to mine, that all I had to do was lean my head a bit closer to his and smash my lips on his pink plump lips was driving me crazy. I fought the urge to kiss his lips seeing as though they where so close. I also fought the urge to wrap my arms around him and have him hold me like this forever. It seems as though tonight all I have been doing is fighting. If only he new... If only he new what that smile does to me, if only he new that his laugh drives me crazy, if only he new what those chocolate almond shape eyes does to me....if only, if only...i couldn't watch the movie, maybe if we weren't laying in eachothers arms like a happy couple then I could focus. My breath hitched and my heart rate increased as he whispered in my ear. I could feel his warm breath hit my neck. Oh lord give me strength.

Laurent: "you having fun? "

Larry:" yes. This movie is great"

Lie. I couldn't tell him if the movie was good or not because I was barley watching the screen. I mean yes there was some parts to the movie that made me laugh and gasp in suprise. And I mentally frowned realizing that eventually it will be over. I have been looking forward to this date night since he brought it up yesterday and to know that tonight will soon fade away and end is ...well...disappointing. what if I never get this opportunity again? What if I never get to lay in his arms?
Goosebumps ran up my arms as laurent whispered something else.