The System

everything had an order, a system which was better left alone. the reason things were running the way they were -was because of this system.

Just let the damn system be.

Excalibur high, home to the knights also had a system. A system that all students were content with, a system that had always kept things the way they were-normal. We were all happy with the order of things.

Why all students had this mutual understanding and respect for the system? well, mainly because it concerned the only one hour of free time we got in school- lunch. Oh- and it also allowed us to have a social life.

Now? not so much.

when a few fights broke out across the cafeteria in the first few weeks of school. the school decided that it wasn't enough punishment to trap us in a building for seven hours a day, five days a week with other attention seeking and moody teens like ourselves. No, the school now also wanted to control which attention seeking other teens like ourselves we spent time with.

The school was as stupid as veronica was when she killed Tris.
Or rick when he killed bianca.

yes, it was that bad.

our school now had a new order, that none of us liked- with the exception of the fillers(who seemed trilled). this order was referred to as ,'the cafidration order' i don't know which uneducated idiot came up with name- but that was what we were going to go with.

this order was what led to the formation of the forever alone club.

Lets just say the school was trying to fit seven of the biggest egos that excalibur high had ever seen( including myself) on one table, and trust me when i say-

don't mess with the damn system- its the only thing that keeps things running.