And I Might Be Holding On Too Tight. (Tony Perry)

*****SMUT WARNING******

-

"Babe, I’m going to get a shower" I call into the living to Tony as I walk towards the bathroom. “Answer my phone if it rings, please!" 

"Okay." he says back as he stands up and walks to the bedroom to grab my phone and take it out to the living room with him.

-

Turning off the shower, I hear Tony walking around outside the door. Quickly getting dried off and dressed, I open the door. 

Stopping in his track, he holds up my phone to my face. “What the fuck is this (Y/N)? What the fuck is it?"

"Tony… I have nothing to do with that I swear."

"Why the fuck is he sending you things like that then?" 

"I don’t know Tone. I promise you I haven’t talked to him since he and I broke up. You’re the only one I want." 

"I better be." He growls in my ear as he sucks on my neck, my phone still in his hand.

Sliding it in my pocket, he slowly undoes his pants. “Get on your knees now." he demands. 

Obeying his order, I sink to the floor. “Suck my cock." 

Waiting for him to finish undoing his pants completely, I grip the rims of his boxers in my teeth and pull them down revealing his large,hard, throbbing member. 

Grasping my mouth on it, I run my tongue around the tip causing him to moan. Taking in as much of him as I could, I begin to bob my head up and down. 

Soon letting my mouth go loose, I allow him to fuck it. “Oh shittt." he moans as he pulls himself out of my mouth. “Stand up." he orders. 

Doing so, I wait for more orders. “Strip." 

Once completely naked, I watch him as he removes his shirt and steps out of his pants and boxers. 

Pushing me up against the wall, his mouth finds it’s way to my neck. 

"You’re a bad girl, you know that? I think it’s time for me to teach you a lesson." he says as he slaps my ass hard.  

Gasping, I wait for further instructions. 

"I’m going to fuck you so hard. You won’t be able to walk tomorrow." he growls as he slaps my ass. 

Gripping my ass he whispers “jump" in my ear. 

Jumping up, I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to the bedroom. “You’re going to wish your ex never sent you those pictures." he growls as he throws me down in the center of the bed, crawling over top of me. 

His cheeks graze my thighs as his tongue soon finds it’s way to my slit. “Mmm, you’re sweet." he moans as he continues 

Licking up and down my slit, he finally stops once his tongue works it’s way back up to my clit. Circling around it, he begins to suck on it. 

"Oh god" I cry. 

"No talking. No moans. No nothing. Silence or I stop." he growls as he slaps my ass again. “I’m going to make you learn your lesson."

As he continued I could feel the knot in my stomach forming. I was so close. 

Entering two fingers into me as he continued to circle his tongue around my clit, he pumped his fingers fast. 

"mmm." I silently moan, hoping he won’t hear me.. but he did. 

Removing his fingers and pulling away, he brings his face up to mine. “What did I tell you?" he says as he slaps my ass yet again. 

"I’m sorry! Just fuck me Tony! I can’t wait any longer!" I yell at him. 

"Mmm, you’re a needy little bitch." he says before kissing me. 

Slapping my ass one more time, he soon lines himself up with me. 

Before I could adjust, he began thrusting in and out of me, “Fuck!" I scream as he goes faster. 

"Oh shiiitt!" I trail off as he thrusts again. 

"You’re a bad girl." he growls as he spanks me.

"I’m your bad girl" I moan out. “Tony!" I scream as he hits my spot. 

"That’s right, scream my name. I want the new neighbors to know it."

Thrusting again, he hits my spot causing me to obey his command. “Fuck Tony! Yes!" I scream even louder than before. 

"Good girl." he growls as his thrusts become sloppier and his breathing starts to become uneven. 

"Ready?" he asks as I bite my lip and nod. 

With one final thrust, he cums into me and I release around him, digging my nails into his back in the process. 

"Have you learned your lesson?" he asks as he leans in and kisses me. “I wasn’t too rough was I? I didn’t mean to hurt you." 

"Tony," I begin with a smile, “you didn’t hurt me. In fact, that turned me on a lot. Holy fuck." 

Smiling at me, he stands up and walks to the hall to get his clothes, as well as mine.