Chapter Eleven

A/N

Italics are memories, underlined is thoughts, and normal is Draco's real self watching the memories and thinking yada yada.Bold is thoughts in the memories, Harry's thoughts.

Draco clutching at his robes, hissing defensively at Snape as the professor started to insult Harry..

Draco tilting Harry's head up with two fingers and sitting taller than the slumped boy, Harry's mouth open slightly in surprise; Draco leaning over him slightly and murmuring, "Are you sure you're okay, Potter?"

Damn it, Draco. "I-I'm fine, promise." Harry murmurs. Draco smiles and slowly moved his fingers away, making sure to drag his thumb over Harry's bottom lip- giggling was herd fuzzily in the background as Harry grumbled inside his head- blasted boy messing with my head again. Does he have no idea how hard it is for me already? I can't miss what I won't have..

Draco complaining of tire and wanting to skip, lightly insulting Harry about being the hero before coughing uncomfortably.

Hermione appraching and startling Harry, Draco coughing again. That's not normal- I hope he's okay. Harry worrying for Draco as he huffs for breath.

Draco watched the scene unfold- he remembered none of this, and knowing what was going through Potter's head- it hurt more than expected.

-Draco starts to cough violently and falls to his knees with a thud- after a struggle for breath, he coughs up blood and passes out. Draco put a hand over his mouth as Harry's thoughts spin wildly with concern for the unconscious image.

Snape explaining what went wrong, Harry's face going white... Refuses to leave until Draco wakes up. Laughing together as they walk to the Great Hall for dinner, Pansy and Blaise offering shelter from the Ravenclaw girls and teasing Draco's image of being protective of the Gryffindor... Harry blushing, Draco getting cosy...

Draco was filled with emptiness as more of Harry's memories ran through his head. He so desperately wanted to comfort the boy at times of vulnerability, but could not reach for him.

Dumbledore explaining Harry's Veela bloodline to him, Harry retorting about Draco hating him without the potion. Draco flinched horribly at his words and took a step back.

Draco and Harry lazing on the couch, looking comfortable in their close proximities. Draco suppressed a cringe at the position he was in on Harry's thighs. Harry taking Draco to the library and talking to Hermione, Harry falling asleep. The memory- Draco seemingly enthralled by Hermione's words, yet barely taking his eyes off Harry's peacefully exhausted face...

Coming back from the library, Draco growling about possessiveness.. Harry succumbing to Draco's advances- The real Draco covered his eyes and flushed with rare embarrassment at what he did to Harry. He looked as he heard his own voice stricken with guilt and watched the rest of the scene unfold- Harry's tender touches and words easing his mind, both in memory and present time.

Draco having another fit and his old personality showing through... He's going to forget me, he's going to forget me, he's going to hate me again...

Draco sleeping on Harry's lap as Hermione, Loony Lovegood and Longbottom talk to him...

"What happened? My key lit up. "

"Some of his personality is showing through."Harry's voice is dull and soft. Draco's stomach twinges with pain but cannot stop the memory.

"Harry... I worry for you. We're not sure if Draco's going to remember any of this, if it even happened in his mind, and then he's going to return to his old self. You have to realize this." Harry does not look at her and Hermione squeezes his hand. Draco cursed his sleeping self.