Chapter 2: Dazed and Stupefy

As Kressa, manages to sleep. The faces of those shitty liars, kept flashing in her mind even in her dreams.

Kressa: Empty your mind!! Empty. Empty. Let your sleep getyou......

She finally slept, after all it is still hard to forget the one you love. Because that'll change everything. Your routines, the things you do. But how would she handle this, alone?

Is being lonely and being a broken hearted person would affect the things you do and the people around you?

The night seem no kind to kressa, this instance. Before she get asleep, she gone wild before this all happened.

But what would happened to her, first of all, her EX, is her schoolmate. Thank God, not her classmate. What if her past is her classmate. Everything would be ruined.

Second, she is just like an inches away from the house of that bastard!

Third, she is emotionally unstable.

How this girl, would handle everything. Could she make it til the end?

******

As her alarm, rang!

Kressa: Oh my, so now it is morning. I didn't even manage to have a tight sleep that very dewy eve. I can't even think clearly right now. I'm stupefy! Maybe, I just need to get up and prepare myself for my class today. Kinda like to play music. To calm my bursting soul. That must help, somehow.

Now Playing: Dazed and Confused
By: Jake Miller

Para, para, para, para, para, para

If we ever wake up, Don't know what I would do.
Are we really inlove or dazed and confused.

Para, para, para, para, para, para

*******

In life, feelings to be specific, there is no replay, there weren't flashbacks or even more there are no throwbacks.

Once you made a decision, you couldn't ever bring back time. When you it, you should have no regrets at the end.

Regrets, ain't the result what we are waiting for. That isn't what we are looking for. But, somehow, those regrets can make us think again that, maybe this present time is better, rather than going back.

It made ua understand of, Ex in life don't have any value or worth. Once past, it just should stay past. Maybe, for good, it should be forgotten forever.

Once you are delicate, but now you are invincible! You are scared little girl no more. Maybe, at first, you are unsure of what you are doing. But as time passed, you'll understand. God has a better plan for you.

Kressa: Finally, I'm ready! I should go now. If not, I'll be late! Which is always, happening. Haha

As she left the house, she walks along the sideway, she puts out her phone, attached the earphones and put them on her ears. It just a 10 minutes of walking, a 5 minutes of riding a vehicle.

She never thought of what had happened yesterday. But what she really into, right now. She is going to tell her bestfriend, Gabriel.