e l e v e n

It was almost 3 when we decided to leave the lake.

"Bye kids, drive safe." Shirley said.

"Will do, grandma!" Corey said, getting in the car.

"Thanks for coming Parker." Corey's mom, Lindy smiled.

"Thank you for having me." I smiled back.

"See you soon, bye." Corey said as we drove off. I waved bye to his grandparents and mom.

"You're grandma is adorable and so sweet." I said.

"Thank you." Corey said.

"Have you gone to Jase's recently?" I asked.

"Yea, went just last night."

"I thought you stopped?"

"I can't just stop." He said.

"Why not?"

"What's with all these questions? You know why. He's a psychopath that'll kill me if I stop." He said, his voice raising.

"I'm sorry, I just-."

"It's fine." He said, cutting me off. The rest of the ride was quiet. No music, no talking. An hour later we came to a stop.

"Thanks, I had fun." I said, grabbing my bag and getting out.

"Yea, me too." He said, the light in his eyes was dull. I smiled and he drove away. I walked up and walked into my apartment.

"How was the lake?" Drew asked from the living room.

"It was great until the ride home." I said, putting my bag down.

"What do you mean? What did he do?" He asked, walking over to me.

"Nothing. It was my fault. It's not a big deal." I walked away and into the bathroom. I decided to get my mind off things and take a shower.

I shouldn't of brought up Jase. I'm so stupid.

After what felt like hours, I got out and changed into something comfortable. I put my hair up and walked out.

"Well I'm heading to work." Drew said.

"Okay, bye." I said, taking a seat on the couch. I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels. I came across a channel playing Grease and decided to watch it.

(a/n) sorry this chapters kind of short, I've had sort of writers block ://