"Ryan, so nice of you to visit me." Damon stood from his chair. "I see you brought your two bastards."

"For years I have been waiting to kill you." My father replied.

"What makes you think your going to today?"

"Because we all want you dead." Reid reply as his eye started to turn black.

"Ah Reid, right? Your wife, was very beautiful as well. I can still hear her begging me to let her live." Damon started laughing. "Please, Kill me. Than I will have a chance to be with Carmen again. She was the only thing I cared about, so if my death gets me closer to her. Than please do." He smiled at us.

"She was Mine." My father's canine's extended, his eyes had turned pitched black. " Go find Ebony, leave him to me." My father growled shifting into his black wolf. Reid and I took off in the direction of Ebony's scent, leaving Mark behind with our father. 

Ebony:

I can smell him, Jaiden. He's here for me, Kristy had found a way. I tried to move but MySean was laying on me sleeping, I was still weak from what ever was in that shot. A loud bang hit the door and MySean jumped up. I tried to act scared, but I already knew who it was. "Oh little Red Riding Hood." I heard a call from the other side of the door and smiled at hearing Reid's voice. "It's the Big Bad Wolf." He shouted followed by a series of howls.

"Don't move." MySean covered my mouth. He reached under the bed and pulled out a gun. He moved the camera angle and I could see both Jaiden and Reid outside the door. I wanted to scream for them, but I couldn't  "Tell them to leave, or I will kill them." He cocked the gun.  

"Go away." Yelled back as a tear fell from my eye, I needed Jaiden to live for our son. I looked at the camera and saw him staring into it almost like he could see me too.

"I'm not leaving here without you." Jaiden shouted as Reid started kicking the door.

"Please Jaiden. Go away." I cried as he pulled me in front of him aiming the gun at the door.

"She wants me now, Alpha." MySean's arm tighten around chest. He kissed the side of my head.

"She's mine." Jaiden's voice roared from the other side of the door. I could hear the power of his wolf coming through those words. I could feel my own start to stir in me.

"Please don't kill them. MySean I promise I will get rid of them." The door flew off the hinges and Reid walked in, I screamed as the first shot went off. Reid gabbed his chest and fell to his knees. Jaiden came rushing in and MySean cocked the gun again. "No." I screamed again feeling my canines in my mouth, I bit down on MySean as Jaiden shifted attacking him. I rushed over to Reid and tried to stop the bleeding with my hand.

"Hey Red." he chocked out.

"Shh don't talk, save your energy."

"You can't hide from me." He tried to laugh but started coughing. "Is this good bye again."

"Don't say that."

"I love you Eb?"

"I love you too, now stop talking please. We'll laugh about this after all this is over."  I looked around the room and found some towels Kristy had left in the room. I ran and grabbed one  and pressed it to Reid's chest as Jaiden attacked MySean biting him in the neck. He looked over at me and I nodded for him to end him. I closed my eyes as MySean's body laid lifeless on the floor, Jaiden shifted back and ran over to us.

"Your father is on his way up to help Reid." He looked like he was upset. I moved my hand so he could apply more pressure on his brother's chest.