chapter I

"Out." He murmured. Directing his finger to the direction he wanted her to go in. "Out." He mentioned once again pointing his finger towards the door. As if he expected her to follow and obey his rules. His attempts were futile. This didn't seem to work at all. He tried playing it real nice but it didn't seem like the individual really understood what he really meant when he said. 'Out'. She blinked once more completely dumbfounded of the furious raven haired man's statement. Cold blue eyes darted from her towards the door. She clearly wasn't getting the memo. And the last thing he wanted from her was to use brute force on a stranger that just happened to climb through the unlocked balcony on the second floor of the survey corps faculty. 

Standing up she inched her way towards the man that continued to stand there. He took a cautious step back. As she inched forward; Taking more steps towards him he grew more and more agitated by this woman. Her eyes were hidden behind opaque lenses from the sunlight that shone through the open balcony. She was mysterious and suspicious. He knew that he should've locked it. She was an intruder. He didn't want to take any unnecessary acts of violence. If he did he really was going to get some real hars consequences for the actions that he was going to take. 

       He decided. If she took another step closer he was going to snap. This four eyed freak was clearly violating his room in the faculty and she wasn't going to be taken lightly if she kept this behaviour up. She staggered towards him as he took yet another step back. The tension quickly grew into a moment confusion as she pushed past by the raven haired male. He looked towards her and she staggered into the washroom where the door was soon slammed shut.

Now he was completely dumbfounded. He turned towards the door leaning in pressing his ears only to hear the violent volatile sound of hurling in his own bathroom. She was vomiting. The very thought of having to clean up after this strangers mess disgusted him. The bathroom would've been covered in the remains of her own vomit. Containing putrid things coming from who knows what. He sat there and continued to listen to the stranger on the other side, greatly suffering copious amounts of liquid exiting her mouth.

For what seemed like forever she finally exited the bathroom. To his disgust he knew that he was going to clean up all the mess that she had left he wasn't going to let her off this easily. Should a complete stranger more stranger than herself ever enter his room he will make sure that she cleans up after herself. As she moaned and groaned from the pain that she had experienced in the bathroom she was about to exit when the sudden grasp of a hand reached out for hers.

Trying to release from the grip was useless because she could barely have the strength to pull away let alone stand up on her own. She pulled and tugged once more to realize that he wasn't going to let her go. A short, tiny. Man. With jet black hair and steel cold blue eyes met with hers. They were filled with disgust and rage as they glared back at her. She looked back with a deep interest into what could possibly be his problem. She eagerly awaited a response or an answer but nothing would come out of this mouth. Nothing she could ever remember anyways...

She blinked once and he continued his intense glare at her. They stood there in silence for what seemed like hours until someone decided to speak up.

"Hey-" she murmured soon after she was pulled with great force she was carried and smashed to the ground as he back painfully hit the floor. Curling up and covering her head to protect herself from any other harsh acts of violence a voice peace through her dizzying mentality.

"Clean up your vomit you disgusting idiot." He said. As his words Emanated through her wandering thoughts. She laid there for a moment contemplating on the words that he just said. The pain reverberated through her back and through her head so she could process the words.

"Clean...? Up?" She questioned. His arms crossed and his glare contorted into a digested and displeased look of anger.

"Of course brat. This is your mess. Your a stranger. I'm not touching any of the liquids that passed thorough or in you body." He firmly announced while she looked up to him. He couldn't have been serious... right.? As a matter of fact he was serious. Real serious about the matter.

She took a good look at him realizing that he really was an unrecognizable face. They were strangers. And this was the first time they've ever met. In his own dorm room in the survey Corp faculty.

"So we are strangers..." she said.

Looking up towards him on the floor ad she got up. She was at least an inch taller than he was because he seemed a lot taller ad she sat down. He was short.

She smiled as she held out her hand towards him greeting him in as casual but awkward manner.

"That can change can't it? I'm sorry about this complication. I really didn't mean to disturb you-" she began. "Erhm. How about we get to know each other?" She smiled. While she looked towards his cold blue eyes. His stance remained. A mad short but intimidating man. His arms crossed refusing to touch her at all.

"My name is hanji." Hanji began. "Hanji Zoe." She said as he remained without words. He stood there glaring at her. Laughing she smiled and walked towards the bathroom. "I'm going to go and clan up my mess now."