Chapter Eight

Kylo is all stocked up witb words from what her mothet gave him. Happiness, faith, and love from him. Nauee: How cute! River looks all jealous of them because she doesn't have a husband anymore. Palpatine killed him from trying safe Noami from her getting kidnapped. During the night Noami stands outside looking over the Lakes. Seeing the stars fly around.
Kylo comes out of the bathroom see her long black hair blowing in the window. As she looks at the lake. Comes up to her wraps her arms around her. Noami: I hope everything is never going to end. Kylo: What do you mean? As he walks over to the side her. Looking at the trees and lakes just like her. Noami: I'm scared that if that happens again? What will happen to us? She looks at him with shame in her eyes. Kylo: You know it isn't your fault.
Noami turns more toward him with words that she never he said. Kylo: It's mine, not yours. Noami looks at him with beeding eyes right at him. Noami: It was not your fault either, Kylo. Kylo walks back into the room sets in the bed. Noami follows him into the room. Sits next to him with tears all down her face. Noami: You know that it wasn't your fault. It was Palpatine.
Kylo looks at her with crazy eyes of anger in him. Kylo: If it wasn't for me failing the stupid mission. To get Luke Skywalker to him. You'll never had to get kidnapped in the first place. Noami ears steamed with smoke. Looking at him like he was a mistake. Noami: You know what? Until you know the truth. Knowing that it wasn't your fault. She takes off her ring stares at for awhile. Making Kylo worried with all his heart.
Kylo: Noami, what are you doing? Noami puts the ring in his hand. Noami: Maybe I don't want to be married to a guy. Who think's he's a failer. Then she walks out the door crying and unhappy. Leaving Kylo into tearful pain and heart broken. Leaving him in pain knowing that he screwed up. Lost her once again. This time not from getting Kid napped. This time from being a failer.
    The next morning a ship is setting out out in the landing pad. Noami pack her things and ready to go on a mission. Kylo hears voices out side. Puts a rob on and gos to the porch and sees her leaving. Kylo: She can't be leaving. He grabs her ring and runs out to her. Fully dressed catches before she left. Kylo: Noami? You can't leave. Noami drops her bags at the foot of the door. Noami: This is something I have to do.
   Kylo's heart races like a race horse. All shakey of what could happened to her. Kylo: I still love you. You can't leave me. Noami comes over to him. Noami: Here keep this. Gives him one last kiss on the lips and a smile to a long with it. Kylo:  Please stay? Noami grabs his hands and feels something in them. She takes it frim and looks at it. Noami: My ring. She gives it back to him. Not ruin their relationship or anything. Just keep her in his heart.
   Noami: I love Kylo. She walks up on the lefting door. Waves one last time and the ship's doors cloese all the way. Then left off goes her ship. Leaving Kylo in pain in suffing to let her go. Then hear's her voice in the wind. "Noami: I love you."  Long goes Noami with a mission set to her heart. River comes over next to him. River: Noami will be back. Don't worry, she just to breathe for awhile. Kylo: I understand. He walks over to the lakes to think very strongly. Kylo: Since she had to breathe. It's my turn to find our love. He says to himself in his head.