star // cloud 005

Celestial: 

          Celestial  is quite beautiful, actually, yet no one notices the beauty of colours (of velvet red, inky black, chocolaty brown) in her thoughts. She has really pretty auburn locks, the type of curls which bounce when she speaks or hides her face when stardust collects in her cheeks. She has these nice eyes, too; an amber that preserves the treasures of expression — of thoughts, of rambles, and emotions she hesitates to show through a simple glance. Nonetheless, she does not let them fade.

         The time for her own shooting star will soon approach. 

•∞•

Horizon:

            Horizon is handsome, and everyone knows, because he has the type of smile that holds a gravitational pull, where unsuspecting materials and minerals (iron hearts, fabricated lungs, hydrogen smiles) catch around his orbit. Everyone loves Horizon because of who he is, and he couldn't have been more happy. But he always felt as if there was something incomplete about his happiness, as if something couldn't fit in place right.

          Even in the throng of attention, he couldn't have felt more lonely. 

•∞•

// to nevada, because if not her, then a dedication is not worthy to anyone else //