Comfort

Warning:Mentions of abuse

"Well look who's up"

I looked at them surprised. I never expected them to be. I mean they were eyeing me in the meeting but I didn't expect them to actually be that love struck. I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts. I put my head in my hands repeatedly telling myself. "This can't be happening. This is just a dream. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up". "Y/N baby this isn't a dream". I looked up not believing them. "Yes it is and when I wake up I'll be free". I run back to the room with the bed pushing my head in the pillow. I tried to calm down but it didn't work. I pushed the pillow away and groaned starring up at the ceiling. I sighed and sat up slowly. My feet landed on the floor as I started walking towards the curtain. I went back into the room interrupting the girls conversation. "I'm hungry". They all looked at each other and nodded.

"What do you want to eat BabyGirl". I cringe at the pet name. I looked at the petite girl who said it. Her smile was genuine and filled with happiness. It could melt away all problems. "Hello earth to Y/N". I jump slightly as I shake my thoughts away. "I want chick-fil-a". I look at their faces. It seemed as if they thought I was going to say something insane. "Is that all". I shake my head instantly taking the opportunity to ask for more. "I also want a Oreo milkshake and Oreida French Fries". They nod as one of them gets up going to the front part of the jet. I sat on the couch and looked down fiddling with my thumbs.

"We should be home in an hour or so. You'll get your food when we get home but for now your gonna have to night night again". I groaned sighing as two moved towards me. One put the headphones on me again and a blindfold. I couldn't see so I was surprised when a needle pricked my arm. I instantly felt weak and I closed my eyes falling into dream world.

===
The sun set was the first thing I saw when I woke up. It was weird. I had been subdued and was now in someone's dream home. I soon got lost in my thoughts and was completely oblivious to my surroundings. The view was wonderful. The waves crashing onto the private beach and the sun hitting it at the perfect angle. I felt a smile creep on my face. It was an escape and it made me forget, forget that I was a captive, forget that I was no where near home, forget about all the abuse. I felt someone picking me up. It made me freak out but I soon calmed myself down trying to get on there good side. I looked up to see one of the most admirable girls.

It felt weird, having someone touch me and it was not physically or mentally hurtful. I stared at her more. Her short blonde hair and her dazzling brown eyes. She looked down at me smiling before setting me on a chair putting the food I requested down in front of me. I looked to her and smiled as a sign of saying thank you. She nodded and kissed my forehead before leaving me be in the ginormous kitchen. I ate my food like it was my last meal. They got everything correct and before I knew it I was in a food coma, sleep on the island.