Traitor

Raven adjusted her cloak and put on her hood. It was dawn and the mist was just barley rising. She looked to Charmless who was also awake and was getting ready to journey off deeper into the forest. She sighed thinking about why he wanted to accompany her. Yes they were traveling in the same direction but she was didn't trust him one bit. "Ready to go?" he asked. She nodded and they packed their bags for the rest of their journey. She kept her distance while they walked through large ferns. Raven, after an hour or so, got tired of walking and started to climb a tree. Since the branches were closely tangled together, she could walk across from tree to tree without falling. Charmless looked up and saw her walking faster than him. He also climbed a tree and followed her. She tiredly asked,"So have you seen any dragons near here?" He tilted his head in confusion,"No. It's been a long time...Why?" Once Raven heard him say 'no' a piece of hope disappeared from her,"That's why I'm traveling. I'm looking for the dragons." He nodded and climbed down the tree to the ground. She jumped down after him but she felt that something very bad was about to happen. She adjusted her cloak and hood but Charmless had a huge grin on his face as a red bubble appeared around her. "What?! What's going on?!" Raven started to panic and fell dead silent when she saw her cloak on the ground,"Oh no." Charmless's red eyes glowed,"Hmm I wonder how much they'll pay if I turn you in." Raven growled,"Now that you know I'm half dragon. Can you let me out of here so I can kill you?" Charmless smirked,"How about no. I could get a lot of money from a hybrid like you." Raven pounded on the bubble,"Just give me back my cloak!" Charmless picked it up,"Why?" She folded her wings, nervous that someone would see her,"Oh I wonder! Maybe because I don't want to be seen by Trappers!" She rolled up her sleeves and pounded on the bubble. Charmless's eyes widened in shock as the bubble started cracking. She broke through the glass and pinned Charmless to a tree,"Traitor! You will not take me to the Trappers!" Charmless tilted his head in confusion,"What? Since when did I say I was going to take you to them? All I said was that I wondered how much they would pay for you." Raven let him go and she growled,"A lot okay? Now I don't trust you so I'm leaving."