She pecked my lips. "When is your son coming over?" She asked. I shrugged. "Her mom is bringing him over. But I don't know when." I told her. She put her face in my chest. "Why you acting like a baby for?" He asked. "'Cause I am your baby." She said. "That was corny as shit but I'ma let you be great."

Nicki's POV

I felt Meek start rubbing on my butt. I put my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "Meek, what you think about a legal business?" I asked. He looked down. "A what?"

"A legal business." I repeated. "How you make selling legal?" He asked. "I got a college degree in business. When I finish law school, you could open a few businesses and sell as a side job." I said. "Businesses like what?" He asked. "I don't know." I said. "Look, we'll think about that when you graduate. Right now, let me imagine how you look without any clothes on." He said.

     "I swear you a freaking pedophile." I said. He laughed and squeezed my ass. I bit my lip to suppress my moan that was threatening to come out. He kissed my neck and lightly bit it while straddled him. I heard a knock on the door. I pushed him away as Na came in. "Fah's mom is here you two freaks." She said. She closed the door and I blushed hard.

     "I'ma go get him." He said. I nodded. "Okay, I'm going in the kitchen, I'm hungry." I said. We both walked out of the room and down the steps. Then we went our separate ways. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a soda while Meek got his child. I sighed. I was thinking about how his child would react to me. He'd hate me. Maybe not though. I did really good with children and they seemed to always like me back, so what was I worrying about?

     I heard little footsteps coming into the kitchen. "Daddy, can I get ice cream?!" He yelled. He reached the kitchen and stopped. "Who are you." He asked. I noticed how much he looked exactly like Rihmeek. He was so cute. I didn't know if Meek wanted me to introduce myself as his girlfriend or...

     "That's daddy's girlfriend." He said. I smiled at him. "I don't want her to be." He said, pouting at me. I frowned. "Why not Pap?" He asked. "Because Fah should be!" He said. I walked up to him and crouched down to his height. "How about that ice cream?" I asked. I pushed his side with my acrylics and he laughed.

     "I still want my ice cream, but I'm not making any promises." He said. I laughed and he walked pass me. I walked to Meek. "How old is he?" I asked. "Only 5." He said. "He'll warm up to you." He said. I smiled as he pulled me closer by my waist. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes. "I got school tomorrow Meek." He said.

     "Why you telling me?" He asked. "Because you like to pop up." I said. He chuckled. "Nah, not tomorrow. I got business back to back." He said. We walked into the TV room with me still hugging him and sat down. I ended up straddling him as he sat down. "Dad!" His son yelled from upstairs. He sighed and got up. I walked behind him up the stairs and i to a room that I'd never noticed before.

     It was blue and it had Rihmeek in big bold letters over a bed in there. I guessed it was his sons room and his name was Rihmeek. He was on the bed with a tv remote and ice cream in his hand. "The tv isn't turning on." He said. Meek left for a second, I don't know what for, and I'm left in the room with his son.

     "What's your name?" He asked me. "Onika, but everybody calls me Nicki." I said. He waved me over to his bed and I walked over there and sat down. "I don't like you that much, but since my daddy does, I have to. So don't think you're my mom." He said. "Oh, no honey. I'm not your mom. I'd never want to take her place, okay?" I said. "Okay."

Meek came back with some batteries and put them in the remote. We stayed in his room for a second, then Meek and I left. I went into his room behind him. "What he say to you?" He asked me. "I don't think I'm gonna tell you." I said. "Why not?"

"Because what was said was between me and him." I said. "Just tell me what Papi said." I shook my head. "Nope." He smacked his teeth. "Aight, what time is it?" He asked. I took my phone out of my back pocket and checked it. "Its 7:56. I'ma leave in a second." I said.

     He waved me over to his bed and I straddled him. "When you coming back?" He asked. I laughed. "When I feel like it. Why you always want me to be around you?" I asked. "Gotta keep you safe. Niggas selling and shit, if somebody come after me, they gone come for you first." He said. I nodded my head back. "So you just wanna be a stalker instead of calling me and asking?" I asked.

     "That's the good thing about it. I get to see you and I know where you are. Instead of just knowing where you are." He said. I pecked his lips and he kissed my forehead. "Now get your little cute thuggin' ass outta my house." He said smiling. I laughed and pecked his lips again. I got off of him and walked out of his room with him behind me.

     I got downstairs and he walked me to my car. "See what I'm talking about? You still following me around." I said. He laughed. "Right now I'm just being a gentleman smart ass." He said. "Add that to the list of things you call me with cute and thuggin." I told him. He closed my door after I got in the car. I rolled my window down. "Goodbye Meek." I said. He smiled. "Goodbye Onika." He said. I drive off and made my way home.

     When I got home, I opened my door to the biggest mess I'd ever seen. "What the hell?" I said to myself. I walked in. "Thembi! Candi!" I yelled. I went upstairs to Thembi's room, but nobody was in there. So I went to Candi's." Her door was locked. I reached over the frame of the door for the spare key and unlocked it.

     "Oh my God! CANDI!"