The O2L Story

Well today is the day I am going to finally going to see my big brother J.C. and I am so excited. I finally get to see all of the O2L boys. So, tomorrow morning I have to get up and pack for the 7 hr trip to L.A. That night all I was thinking about is meeting my brother. I woke up at like 1:00 am and I started to pack my clothes, brushes, and miscellaneous items .I was half way done with packing, when I started to drift off to sleep. I tried to stay awake that was just not going to happen.........ZZZ.*Ding Dong*"WHAT THE HECK, WHY ARE YOU WAKING ME UP" the person continued to ring the doorbell. I go to open my door and then all you heard was my Ex boyfriend josh go "Dont leave me I need you".

                                                                                               The Next Day

   The day has finally come all i have to do is pack the rest of my stuff up and off to the airport i go.I started to go and pack the rest of my stuff up and well well well there is a package at my door step for me and i go to open it and it is from josh flowers and chocolate from him but he totally knows that i am over him and i have another person in mind.So i just move it to the side and keep  packing some clothes into boxes.By 9:00 pm i was finally done with packing my clothes and everything else so i went down stairs to see if i had left anything so i turned on the lights and i was terrified at what i saw it was josh in my kitchen.I don't even know how he got in but he has a knife saying if i go it will be the end of his life because he cant live without me.I had to calm him down because even though we were not dating i feel as if he was like a best friend to me.So i told him to put the knife down.and then we talk for a little bit and settled everything out

                                                                                             Airport

      So i am headed off to the airport to go to L.A and see my big brother Jc but first i have to clear my head of what happened last nigh with josh so i headed to board my plane and then my phone rings and the flight attendant told me not to use the phone but when i looked down it was Jc so i didn't hesitate on Answering it."Hello Natalie can you hear me"."Yes i can hear you loud and clear Jc"."What time do you want me and the O2L guys to come and pick you up tomorrow"."Oh so i don't get a how are you doing or anything Jc"."Sorry how are you doing Natalie"."I am doing good at the moment and i though it was only you and kian coming to come and pick me up not the whole O2L crew coming"."So do you want me and kian to only come and pick you up"."I don't really care but if you bring the O2L guys with you were would i be sitting"."You would be sitting the front with me"."Oh ok then just come and pick me up with the guys then and you should be there to pick me up at 12:00 because if you don't then it will be crowded"."ok i will see you at 12:00 Love you Bye"."Love you to see you soon bye".  

                                                                                     The O2L Pickup

           So my plane has finally landed and when i get off the plane all you see is this huge banner that says Natalie and i was so embarrassed that they did that so i walk up to my brother and give him a huge hug.Then i walked over to Kian and gave him a big huge but when i let go he wouldn't let go so Jc had to pull him off of me.Then i walked past Connor because he is weird then the next person i see is Sam he is soooooooo cute i just wanted to hug him and never let go i huged him and he said"How are you doing beautiful"that just had me melted on the ground because we have been friends for a really good time and he always says that to me.Then there was Ricky he is like my main bitch he is with me when ever and where ever 100% all the time so me and  did our hand shake and butty bumped.Then we were off to the house.

                                                                                    The O2L House

    We finally got to the O2L house and when i walked in it was like walking into a big surprise party and they were so happy to have me home with them.I was like "I love you guys".They all said they love me to i run up and Gave Jc a big Hug and told him that I love him.After all of that was done they showed me my room and it was right next to Sams and when i want to see him without him knowing i can just look out my window and i can see him.And Jc room is right across from mine so if i ever get home sick i can go in there and cuddle with him.And Kian and Ricky are down the hall and Connors has the basement room so i am fine not to really see Connor.

                                                                                      Sam+Me=<3

I really want to tell Sam how i feel but i am to scared then all of a sudden Sam just strolls into my room and ask if he can talk with me I was asking myself what if he is  asking me out."Hey Beautiful what are you up to"."Oh nothing just sitting her listening to music and doing art"."Oh really what kind of art do you do"."Well i do all kinds of art like Portraits,Paintings,Self portraits"."Well that cool you want to make me one anytime soon".'Yeah i can what do you want a self portrait or a painting"." A painting"."Ok i will make that for you now what do you want to talk about"."Well i came in here to talk about our friendship"."Ok what up"."So i have been thinking that me and you should take our friendship to another level"."Really because i was thinking the same thing"."Really"."Yeah i like you alot Sam and i was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime"."Uh sure i like you to so i will give you and me a shot"."Really thanks so much"."No prob"."You are the best person that i could of met".

                                                                                      The First Date

      Well me and Sam both agreed on going on a date yesterday so the day has come to wear me and Sam are going out.So me and Sam are getting ready for out date I am taking a shower and curling my hair and putting on my dress and black wedges so when Sam was waiting at the bottom of the steps all you saw was his mouth drop.I asked him what is wrong he said"You look Gorgeous"."Well thank you Sam.We should go now Sam.So we go out and have fun when we get back home it is like 11:30 and when we get in the house he gives me no warning at all he kisses me and we do it for about 5 min and then he looks up at me and says I love you Natalie.And i said I love you to.

                                                                                       Telling Jc

            Well the next day i woke up with Sam beside me and i just cuddled up with him and then Jc walked in on me laying there next to Sam and he asked what are you doing with Sam in your bed and then Sam woke up and kissed my forehead because we were still laying there in bed so Jc asked again why are you in the bed with Sam and I said that me and Sam are dating Now and we went tout on a date last night and then i woke up to him in my bed And Jc got really mad at both of use for not telling him So Sam got up to apologize to Jc and they worked it out but Jc was still a little bit mad both of us but he got over it.

         That was the end of the story guys because That all i got so if you like this story i will make one about Kians sister or Sams or Rickys so if you like it plz follow me and Message me and tell me if you want me to make another one bye