Like sleeping beauty

Lawrence p.o.v
"So how are we going to wake her up" I ask kenmer.
"Take a strand of her hair and go through her contacts call everyone she knows, and bring this strand of hair to Lucinda" says Kenmer. I jump out the portal before it closes. I give the hair strand to Lucinda and her eyes light up she makes the spell and now she can go into the Irene dimension. I gather everyone and apperently Travis called four people named Ross, Sky, Barney, and Jin. They joined us and Jeffrey and Katelyn also a guy named Brendan came with his sister Kiki. Lucinda brought everyone to Irene dimension.

Sky p.o.v
I here Aphmau is in a deep sleep and won't wake up maybe this is like sleeping beauty. Where we need to find her prince, I was surprised when I was right. An endless sleep so we all need to kiss her. I lean down and kiss her and she doesn't wake up maybe I am not her prince yet.

Lawrence p.o.v
So I guess we all have to kiss her so she can wake up. I kiss her and she smiles and blushes. I see Garroth kiss her and she still doesn't wake up every guy has gone besides Kenmer and Aaron. Kenmer kisses her and she stays asleep finally it's Aaron's turn.

Aaron p.o.v
I am the last person to kiss her if she wakes up apperently just like sleeping beauty she will wake up. My question of if I love her will be answered if she wakes up then yes if not no. I lean over and kiss her she kisses back and her eyes open we both blush red. So I love Aphmau bit that kiss was how should I say it, magical.
"What happened" asks Aphmau.
"That's it I will do the school play as sleeping beauty, Aphmau you are sleeping beauty all the guys the auditions are tomorrow for the prince" say Katelyn.

Ross p.o.v
The spot is open I get to kiss Aphmau again. Wait but every guy in this room wants that part, I need win. I have been practicing ever since I got home.

Zane p.o.v
I have heard the news I want Aphmau to be mine I see her walking in the hallway and I ask her for help on math. We walk to my house and go into my room, no one is home but me so we are alone.
"So what do you need help with" asks Aphmau.
"I need help with a girl I like I was embarrassed to ask in the hallway" I say to her.
"Just tell her how you feel in any way you can" Aphmau says. I kiss her on the lips and press her against my bed.
"I love you" I whisper in her ear she blushes. I kiss her again but this time she kisses back I run my hand through her hair and she keeps kissing. I blush a little and pull away for air we blush a little and look away.
"You kissed back" I say to her.
"I kind of melted into the kiss" she said. I blush a little and she runs out of the house and opens a portal into her demension. I wave as she leaves and she waves back.

Thank you for my new followers I am so happy and also I am happy about how many people have Bennett voting and reading my story so thank you all.