Chapter 2

At your house in your room you were under your bed pulling out a dufflebag. "Okay, what do I need?" You began going through your closet, looking at all your clothes and outfits and other items. Tossing out a pair of socks, underwear, pj's, your cell phone charger, toothbrush, toothpaste, your favorite hair brush, and a few other things, they all flew over your head and landed into your open bag sitting on your bed. "I better change out of my uniform." You started taking off your school uniform, removing your shirt and skirt, now standing in your ___(c) matching bra and panties. Going back to your closet you looked at your clothes, deciding on an outfit and pulling out a ___(f/c) shirt and skinny jeans with a cute pair of shoes. About to start putting it on, you stopped with the ___(f/c) shirt falling over your head onto your shoulders, your arm sticking through the sleeve in the air. "Oh, shower." Quickly tossing off the shirt you wrapped yourself in a bath robe and grabbed a towel. You headed into the bathroom, your phone buzzed on your desk receiving a text from Masaomi, but you already out of the room and not hearing it. Taking off your robe and underclothes, you stepped into the shower, washing your ___(h/l) ___(h/c) hair and ___(s/t) body.

~~~~15 minutes later~~~~

Stepping out of the shower you wrapped yourself in your robe again and put your hair up in a towel. "Ah, much better." Walking back to your room, you heard your phone buzz and looked over at the ___(f/c) device sitting on your desk. You picked it up and flipped it open. There were two messages from Masaomi, one from sixteen minutes ago and a second you just got.16 minutes ago Hey ___(n/n), what you doing? Just now Can't wait for you to get here, hurry up! ;) You rolled your eyes, going over and getting dressed. Looking over at your clock it was only five thirty and it was just a ten minute walk to Masaomi's house. Deciding you'd surprise him you grabbed your bag, throwing it over your shoulder and heading to his house early.