Chapter 1

It was friday afternoon and you were standing in your classroom talking with your best friend Masaomi. The two of you have known each other since elementary. It was lunch time and both of you had nothing better to do than chat. "So ___(y/n), what are you doing later tonight?" The energetic over inflated ego friend of yours asked. "Hm, not really anything." "Then do you wanna come over to my place and have a sleepover?" He added with a smug smile and sparkle in his eyes. "I don't know if my parents will-" "I know my overly manly charm can make it a little hard to imagine spending an entire evening with this handsome face, but try not to let it overwhelm you." "Oh shut up Masaomi, I'll come." "See, I knew you couldn't resist my amazing charms." You rolled your eyes with a smile, Masaomi could be annoying and over the top, but he was funny, and a little cute. Okay, maybe you did have a little crush on him in the past, but you were totally over it now. Besides, Masaomi just liked you as a friend, he only flirted with you sometimes like the other girls as a joke.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

School ended and you were getting up from your desk about ready to head home, when Masaomi walked up to you. "Hey ___(y/n), don't forget to come over to my house later tonight." "I know Masaomi, I won't." "Why don't I walk you home, then we can head over to my place after you get your stuff." "Thanks but I have some stuff I need to do before I come over." "Okay, well just make sure you come prepared for all this so you don't swoon and faint tonight." Masaomi said as he posed. "Sure." You humored him. "Masaomi!" "Hey Mikado." Mikado now walked over to the blond haired boy, you grabbing the rest of your things and stepping past the two boys. "Well bye, I'm going home, I'll be over around six." Masaomi waved with a wink as you walked out of the classroom heading home.