8. You Help Him Get Through The Full Moon

Scott: Tonight is the full moon and he doesnt want to hurt you so he asks you to lock him up. He also hasnt been able to control himself the past few full moons so he asks Derek to make sure you are safe if he gets out. You lockhim in a box and chain the up box. You go back to your hose and wait to go back and get him out. You wait all night and you then finaly go back and get him out of the box.

Stiles: Although he isnt a Werewolf, he is still a huge target on a full moon. So you help him get locked up so no Werewolf can harm him. Scott gets out of his chains and trys to get to him but cant because of the you locked him p. You wake up the next morning and help get him out of the locks.

Derek: He is able to control himself on a full moon but he cant control the other Werewolvs that go crazy on a full moon. So he puts himself in danger to keep you safe.

Isaac: He asks you if you can help chain him up for the full moon. At first you wernt sure if you could do it but then relized it wold be best for everyone. So you get the chains ready and lock him up. He gets out of them and goes out. You see that he gets out and try to calm him down. He changes back and thanks you for helping him get through the full moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope ya'll arnt getting tiredof these preferences ;) because i have over 175 ideas written down! and sorry about Dereks, i know he is able to control himself on a full moon so i wasnt sure what to do. also, although i have over 175 ideas i still could use some more ideas so if you have any of them please comment them or inbox me them. Thanks :)

~ Skyler Robertson :)