Ember is missing

Josh POV
Where was my daughter? I've been driving around east van for the past hour! I had called Matt to go to south van and Ian to go to north. Mike took west.

Ring ring

Please.
Ian's POV
I as in north Vancouver, looking for September. I was driving around for the 2nd time and I saw the ever so familiar dark brown hair in an ally. I could see the shiny metal in her hand, the dark red blood on her wrist. And the empty needle on the ground.

I ran over to her as fast as my legs could go and grabbed her before she could run away. She was kicking and screaming but I still brought her back to my car. I buckled her in and we drove. I finally had to break the silence.

"(Crap I keep writing Aly insted of ember!!!) Ember, yo have to go. It's what you need. Your mom went, your dad went. It helps. Trust me."

"No. It sucks ass."

"Don't swear." She mumbled something and crossed her arms over her chest, soaking blood into her shirt.

We got home and I called everyone. We walked inside and Tristan was there pacing the floors. As soon as he heard us he ran to ember. He was five years olde then his cousin. He gave her a hug.

"Don't you ever scare me again ember!" She mumbled something again, fought away from the hug and sat down.

Josh ran in the (a/n sorry I'm having troubles with my bold setting.) house and hugged little Em. Acts what I liked to call her.

"I'm sorry but your going to rehab. 1 month. "

"For fucks sakes I'll go."

a"Ember, no swearing."

"I've heard your music, all of it. Mr. Potty mouth."

Josh raised an eyebrow.

"Pay back is a mother fucker dad." With that she left to go pack her few things she was bringing.