I sighed happily and walked behind me. They remind me so much of Zayn, I mean the have the same tan skin,same hair color and they just can't stop looking into a mirror. "Ok kids PARK TIME!" I yelled starting the car after making sure they were both in their car seat.

It took about 10 minutes to get to the park and James and Edward practically zoomed out of the car and to the swings. Ugh...I'm just going to watch them from the distance...the swings are so...far away.

Third Person.

James and Edward ran to the swings, so excited to be pushed. They loved the feeling of the wind blowing through their Raven colored hair. Their blue eyes were literally shining with excitement.

"Where's daddy?" James asked frowning. "He was going to pwsh us." He pouted. He had already been sitting on the swings. "Who's going to pwsh us now?" He asked his twin brother.

"Hi, are you kids ok?" Said a tall man. Golden brown eyes, tan skin and Raven black hair. "Do you guys need someone to push you?" He asked kindly.

"Yes please." Said Edward flashing a wide smile. "Our daddy was going to push us but he was tired...I think." He frowned looking around for his father. "Oh well he'll come get us. Can you please push us now?" Edward said looking up at the stranger.

The man chuckled,"Yes of course I will." He then began to push the twin boys making the swings do its job...swing. "Where is your daddy?" Said the stranger smiling at the boys kindly.

"Probably sitting on a bench by the entwance..watching us fwom the distwance." The twin boys said at the same time, that was there thing...they talk at the same time. Sometimes they knew what the other was thinking, their father called it 'Twin Connection.'

"Ahh he was probably to tired to push you guys." Said the raven haired, smiling. He loved kids...well now he does, he made a mistake 5 years ago and since then he just...loved kids. "How old are you?" He asked while the twins came down from the air.

"5." They answered simply. "I'm older." They both said and they stopped the swing. Well twins always fight about who was born first...right? "No you weren't I am. Daddy said so." They said glaring at each other.

"Hey! Don't bring me into this, I never said anything about who was older." Said Louis walking up to the swings. "Now, what have I told you about talking to stranger?" He scowled. Louis hadn't even looked at the stranger yet but the stranger knew him so well.

"Louis?" The stranger ask surprised," Is that you?"

Louis stopped. No it couldn't be. He left him in England he couldn't have came to LA. He wasn't suppose to find him! Louis then looked at him...of course, there he was, "Zayn? W-what are you doing here?"

"Wait...the twins, they're...." Zayn turned to the twins and smiled. He kneeled down to their level. "Hi, I'm Zayn, you haven't told me your names yet." He said, these were his kids...the ones he walked out on because he was a bloody coward.

"I'm Edward! Daddy said I was named after his bestest friend in the whole world." Edward yelled making a circle in the air with his eyes wide with excitement.

"I'm James, daddy said two of his friends had thwat same too!" James said . "I have two names! The othwer is Javvad!! Daddy said it was a specwal name."

"I have a othwer name too!" Edward said. "It is William!! That is daddy's name too!" Ed said jumping up and down clapping his hands.

Zayn stood up and looked at Louis straight in his blue eyes. "I'm sorry for what I did 5 years ago. I was wrong and I regretted it the next morning. I wanted to apologize but you were already gone. No one would tell me where you were. Everyone knew except me and the day you told me I was...terrified."