Ch.1

Ch.1

"Good Morning baby" I felt his kisses all over my face.I giggled and pushed him away.

"Morning" I opened my eyes and smiled.

"How is my wife feeling?" He asked and hugged me.

"Amazing.I can't believe this is really happening.Yesterday was the best day of my life"

"Mine too.Don't even this of running away" He joked and caressed my hair."I'm glad we're finally together.I wonder what Donghyuk is doing now"

"Speaking of Donghyuk" I laughed when I heard my phone ringing.

"How are you two?" He asked when I picked up.

"We're fine.Is it fun without us?"

"Its the same.Can you now tell us where you are?"

"No" Jinhwan and I said in unison.

"Did you make kids?"

"Donghyuk!" I scolded.

"Sorry,sorry" He laughed."Jinhwan you better be gentle with her!"

"I am,don't worry" He said and kissed my forehead.

"I'll go now,have fun!" He said and hung up.

"Does anything hurt you?" He asked worried.

"No,I'm fine" I assured."But I don't want to get up"

"Me neither.Its so nice to lay in here with you.With my wife" He smiled."Did I ever tell you how much I adore you?"

"Why are you so sweet today?" I laughed and kissed his cheek."I don't want this to change"

"I won't let it change.We've been through a lot,we deserve to be happy"

"But,what about your career?I'm scared for you"

"They came on the wedding yesterday,remember?We just have to hide it from my fans"

"That will be hard.What about your schedule?" I asked as I put my head on his bare chest.

"Don't worry about it,Hye Na.I want to spend my time with you now" He said and cupped my cheeks.

"Sorry I'm asking too mu-" He shut me up by kissing me.I can never get enought of his soft lips.

"Lets repeat last night again" He whispered in my ear.

"Jinhwan!" I laughed and blushed.

"I'll go and prepare breakfast" He said and got up.

"I should make i-"

"No,I will make it" He winked and put his clothes on.I stared at him smiling the whole time.I was so happy to have him as my husband.He smiled at me and walked downstairs.I covered myself with a blanket and stood up.I started picking our clothes from the floor and put it in the bathroom.I brushed my teeth and prepared myself.

"Jinie" I called and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey baby" He said as I gave him a back hug.

"What are you cooking?"

"You'll see"

"I love Jeju.Thanks for bringing me here"

"I know you always wanted to come here.My mom will visit us this weekend since she is free"

"Really?I can't wait to see her" I said excitedly.

"She likes you a lot,you know" He said and put our food on the table.

"It would be bad if your mom doesn't love me" I said and sat down.

"How can someone not like you?" He said pinched my cheek."What do you want to do today?"

"I want to spend the whole day with you,I don't care where" I said and started eating."We can just cuddle in our bed"

"Cuddle,you say" He smirked.

"Oh,stop it" I blushed and threw food at him.He laughed and ate it.

"You know you want it"

"Sure" I nodded and smiled at him."Dork"

**

"Eomeoni,I'm so glad to see you" I said and bowed.

"I've heard a lot about you" She smiled."Jinhwan always said nice things about you"

I looked over at him.He greeted her and hugged her."Umma,I missed you"

"Why is he so sweet these days?" She said and laughed.

"He's been like that since we got married" I commented.

"He must be really happy.This is for you two" She said and gave us two bags.I thanked her and bowed.

"Mom,is this for real?" Jinhwan asked and gave me the bag.I opened it and saw some baby clothes.

"Did you do any tests,dear?" She looked at me and ignored Jinhwan's stare.

"Uh,I-I" I stuttered and looked down.

"Mom,you're embarassing her" He said and put his hand around my shoulder.He smiled and kissed my cheek."Sorry baby,she's just excited"

"Its okay.And no,I didn't"

"Aren't you two sweet?"

"Thanks for the gifts anywa-" I couldn't finish my sentence because I felt sick.I covered my mouth with my hand and ran to the bathroom.

"Hye Na,are you okay?" He ran after me and held my hand as I threw up."Whats wrong?"

"I don't know" I took a towel and wiped my face.I sat on the ground and sighed."I'll be there in five minutes"

"Are you sure?Can I leave you alone?" He asked worried.

"I'll be fine.You go,its your mom.Apologize for me"

"Okay baby" He kissed my forehead and left the bathroom.I stood up and washed my face.Maybe it was because of the food I ate.After I was done,I walked out.

"You should visit the doctor tomorrow" His mom said as she drank her tea.

"There's no need for that.I'll be fine"

"I'm worried about you" Jinhwan said and caressed my back."We'll go tomorrow"

"Call me when you are done,okay?" She put his tea down and stood up."I'll visit you again in few days,I should give you some privacy"

We stood by the door and bowed to her."Bye Eomeoni"

"Bye Mom" He waved to her and smiled.When she was out of our sight,we walked back in.

"Are you sure you're fine?"

"Yes,Jinie,I am.Stop being so worried" I smiled and hugged him.

"But we're still going to the doctor" He said and hugged me back.I put my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Okay then"

Next day we went to the hospital together.He waited outside while I was talking with the doctor.

"Thank you a lot" I said and bowed.

"Don't forget to come again for a check-up next month.Its very important" He smiled and stood up.

"I won't" I walked out and found Jinhwan sitting on the chair.

"How was it?" He asked and took my hand.

"I have to tell you something" I said and looked right into his eyes.

"You're scaring me" He said and stopped walking."What it is?"

I smiled."I'm pregnant"

__

Hii everyonee!

Its nice to see you again.As you can see,I continued it.I would like to say thank you to @smoljinie for making a cover for this story.I won't bother you anymore,I'm hoping that you will like the second book as much as you liked the first one!

Comment/Vote<3