The dressing room was spacious, almost like a studio within itself. I had the burden of witnessing myself mirrored on almost every wall of the area, my stubby body and Superman boxers probably a sin in the reflection. Of all things on earth to reflect, they had me.

I pitied those mirrors.

I, however, didn't pity Mika. I took my gracious time, no strip tease or anything. I had no idea what I was even modeling yet. All I knew was that there'd be weird men taking pictures of me while Mika was my key of eyesight throughout it all. Thank goodness for him.

On second thought...

I glanced at myself in the vanity, noticing the color had faded back into my face. I was paler than the sand about an hour ago. Who I had to thank for my eased tension had yet to receive an award. Had I been grateful enough for Mika these days?

He was comfy. I mean, as I sat down on his lap. I only gave him my backside.

"Tell me, Mika," I cooed, his hand finding mine. I looked over my shoulder at him, only to find him guilty with his eyes locked on my rear. "Hey." That got his attention. "I owe you."

He cocked his brow. "Owe me?"

Oh, yes. I nodded slowly, biting my lip as I laid back on him. How sexy could I get? In my cartoon boxers and nothing else?

"Me." I told him, intertwining his fingers within my own to lead down my body.

What the hell was I doing.

"What is this, rehearsal for your shoot?" he teased me, lips breezing kisses on my neck.

"Please, I'm still gonna freeze up out there," I sighed, suddenly slumping back into my natural state. Arching my back was a rare talent that only lasted a couple of seconds.

"I told you that you do not have to," he appeased me in a gentle voice, swooning me from reality. I know I didn't. But to some extent, I felt like this belonged on my bucket list before I died or something.

Or maybe this would just come back to taunt me in my thirties.

In the end, I wasn't going to back out.

I looked up at him, happy every time I saw his face. "I want to."

He smiled, kissing me sweetly. "And you will do great."

Jinxed.

~

"Stop it!" I hissed as Mika yet again tried to urge me out from under the sheets. I could hear the impatient snickers from everyone outside. I swore tears were stinging in my eyes.

Considering how long this was going on, I felt him lie on top of me with no other efforts.

"Hey! Get off!" I snarled, inching under his weight.

"I thought you said you wanted to do this?" he argued as he attempted to hold pull down the sheet hem. Just let me suffocate.

"I do! I just... There's so many people out there... I feel sick, Mika," I murmured, feeling my heart pound in my neck. Even getting on set without anyone noticing was a hell forever burned in my memories.

Not to mention the corset I had to wear. That damned thing again. I should've suspected it from how damn amazing my hips looked in one. What were the odds?

But that wasn't enough to put me at ease. I felt like I was going to faint, everything feeling hot and numb. Never in my life had I felt this scared. I wasn't even sure what I was scared off. I guess it was the thought of being exposed to anyone else but Mika.