"How 'bout that?" Scott asked, guiding his hands to Liam's sides.

"Scott." Liam gave a short amount of breath. He shuddered as Scott's mouth caught his earlobe completely, sucking tenderly. Liam gave small pants in response of Scott's actions.

"Fuck." Liam muttered as Scott continued his sucking and kissing to his delicate neck. Liam threw his head back, offering Scott more access to his tight skin. He cried out when he felt Scott nibble at his Adam's Apple.

"Is this what you want?" Scott pulled off Liam's neck and whispered in his ear then going back to the lighter skin boy's neck.

"Yes." Was all he could breath out barely parting his lips. Liam felt Scott's hands snake down to the bottom of his shirt, grabbing at the hem and pulling it over his head. Scott examined Liam's body, looking over it with absolutely want. He reached out, dragging his palm over Liam's stomach. Liam gave exciting breaths. Then Scott drove in, crashing their lips together. Liam was surprised but quickly feel into it, giving wet sloppy kisses to Scott. He felt Scott's tongue swipe over his lips, he obliged, granting Scott's tongue inside. Liam whimpered at the piercing of Scott's tongue, making his legs turn to jelly, he held onto the alpha's shoulders for support. Liam's tongue danced with Scotts', fighting for dominance but Scott easily won, Liam giving in.

Scott wanted this. For three weeks he's been smelling Liam's scent of lust, making him horny for the beta. Scott wasn't gay and neither was Liam, but Scott wanted him, and now he has him. Without breaking their tongues, Scott pushed Liam against a tree trunk, pinning him hard. Liam cried out, his bare back hitting the wood.

"Sorry." Scott quickly said in the kiss.

"I liked it." Liam said, Scott grinning on Liam's lips.

Liam thought this couldn't get any better than this, Scott pinned against him, Liam grinding his crotch on Scott's lower thigh, while Scott's boner poked his stomach, then Scott lowered his kisses downward, taking I'm Liam's nipple while he pinched the other.
"That's awesome." Liam threw his head back, making sure not to hit the tree. He brought his hands on Scott's head, pulling his alpha by the hair. Scott traded nubs, pinching the other nipple, licking and biting at it's twin.

"Oooo." Liam gave a dragging moan.

This all felt too natural for the both of them. Their bodies grinding together as Scott pulled off his chest area, pulling the beta into a kiss. This one wasn't as forceful as the last one. In fact, this one was slow and passionate, sending pleasure throughout their body. Scott pulled away, staring deep into Liam's eyes as his flashed a bright red. Liam responded with gold ones. Scott gripped Liam's waist, pulling them closer together, Liam blushing as their clothed boners touched.

"Are you- are you okay-"

"Yes." Liam know Scott's question.

All at once, Scott dropped to his knees, kissing and licking down Liam's slight treasure trail, passing his belly button. Liam shuddered at Scott's tongue. Scott placed his hands in Liam's button of his shirts, popping them open, and slowly unzipping the shorts while gazing up in Liam's eyes. Liam swallowed hard, sighing at the relief when Scott pulled his shorts down. Scott gazed at the rented figure in Liam's boxers. Liam felt like he was going to burst right then, just buy Scott's hot breath.

"Ahhh!" Liam groaned when Scott covered his mouth over Liam's boxers. Liam couldn't help the reaction when he took his hands and placed them in Scott's hair, shoving the teen's mouth further in his groin. Scott and him made eye contact, panting deep breaths at each other. He watched as Scott went closer to his waist band, his teeth biting down on the drawers and pulling them down in a seductive manner that made Liam tremble. The beta stood stark naked in front of his alpha.