Simula

"THE END." I flashed my sweetest smile before closing the book.

The deafening silence filled the room. I expect this already, everyone is shock about the ending for sure. Napahagikhik na lamang si ako sa kanilang reaksyon.

The girl in a pink dress raised her hand. I just nod, giving her the sign that she's allowed to speak.

"Miss Author, bakit po hindi nagkatuluyan si Marcus at Editha?" She asked in a confusion.

I gave her a sweet smile before speaking.

"Maybe some of us here are still confuse. Well I must say that they love each other so much, That's the reason why they fall apart."

I heard them murmured, may iba ring nagsalubong ang kilay marahil ay naguluhan sa aking naging kasagutan.

Nagpakawala ako ng malalim na buntong hininga bago muling nagsalita.

"Marcus and Editha's story reminds us that true love needs sacrifices. Editha loves Marcus so much to the point that she's willing to let go of him for the sake of his dream."

"Sabi nga sa isang kanta, if you love someone then you shouldn't be not afraid to lose him. Ganoon naman talaga di ba? Pag nagmahal ka, handa mong isakripisyo ang kaligayahan mo para sa ikaliligaya ng mahal mo. And for me that's the true meaning of love. True Love isn't selfish. True Love makes sacrifices. And above all, True love is loving a person without waiting for them to love you back..." My voice almost cracked at the last sentence.

The room filled with deafening silence again. The atmosphere becomes hefty. Some went emotional and I saw few of them wiping their tears. 'Til the girl wearing spectacles raised her hand and broke the silence.

"Yes?" I asked her.

She stands up.

"Okay maiba tayo Miss A. Nagkakaiiyakan na dito eh!" She said that makes everyone burst into laugh. The mood lightened and I thanked her for that.

"So, Miss Author. Sino ang po inspiration mo sa pagsusulat?"

"Ang inspirasyon ko sa paagsusulat? Sa totoo lang ay nagsusulat ako to prove my classmates that I can write. That I have something, that I'm not a mediocre. Till this guy came into my life and makes me realize that I should write to express myself. Because of him, I discovered on what I'm capable of. He light up my world. He became the harmony in my agony. He is my inspiration in writing this book." Aniya ko.

Ang kaninang tawanan ay nauwi sa tuksuhan.

"And who is this mystery guy?" She ask me again.

"Let's just say that he's part of my past that still haunting me until now." I answered.

May ilan pang mga nagtanong at thankful naman ako dahil nasasagot ko naman ng maayos. It almost took 30 minutes to finish answering their questions. I feel so blessed dahil sa dami ng sumusuporta ng aking libro. Masidhing katuwaan ang aking nadarama hanggang sa matapos ang event.

Everyone and gave me a round of applause. Lumapit sa aking kinaroroonan si Vanessa dala ang pumpon ng mga bulaklak.

"Congrats, sold out nanaman nationwide ang book mo. And it's freaking your fifth time having a book reading." She said before giving me the bouquet of flowers.