"I told you to bring me to Alec! Backstabbing Judas" He glared at church.

"Don't blame Church" Izzy says "It's not his fault Hodge is going to kill you"

"Hodge? Oh please he can get in line maybe if he's lucky there will be a piece of him left once I'm done" I say eyes darkening.

"Anna shush we discussing the mundie right now" Jace says.

"Oh big whoop you screwed up again and ended up bringing another mundane somewhere they don't belong" I say rolling my eyes.

"I had to bring him" Jace explains. "Today i saw two of the men who killed my father"

"Yeah really how ironic since i almost died today" I say voice raising

"You did not" Jace replies.

"YOU LEFT ME TO BLEED TO DEATH YOU CONCEITED BAS-" I scream.

"Anna don't strain yourself your still healing" Izzy interrupts.

"It will be worth it if i can kick his ass" I argue.

"Ann-" Jace starts.

"Ahhhhhh" I scream and throw myself onto jace.

He tries to hold me back as i claw at his face. Izzy jumps forward to put me off while i scream in rage. All of sudden i feel my wound rip and my screams get softer.

"Crap anna" Jace yells as he noticed all the blood soaking through my shirt.

He motions for izzy to pick me up quickly realising it would only get worse if he tried. She attempts to but i struggle against her this causes her to enlist the help of the random mundane boy standing behind them.

They both carry me up back to the infirmary with great difficultly. Once there izzy rips of the bandages and pull out her stele. Apparently she's decided against the typical healing methods. Once she's finished she lets out a sigh of relief.

"Anna why do you have to be so difficult?" She asks.

"Im not the difficult one he is" I argue back.

"You two are so childish" She exclaims annoyed.

"Your childish" I say.

"Your bloody meant for each other though" She says and just like that silence falls across the room.

▹▹▹

I'd spend hours laying around since everyone was worried i'd accidentally rip open my wounds again. I was bored out of my mind. Well that was until someone had finally decided i deserved some food. Unfortunately that certain someone wasn't a person i wanted to see right now.

"Don't hit me i come bearing food" he exclaims holding a hand up in surrender the other clutching a plate of Chinese food.

"Give it here" I exclaim annoyed.

He hands over the plate taking a seat at a safe distance. We sit in silence as i devour the food not having eaten since that morning.

"So is this forgiveness?"

"No this is i like food enough that i can tolerate you"

"Well i guess that will have to do" he says with a sigh.

We feel back into silence until i finished the food and decided to speak up.

"Did you really see the guys who killed your dad?"

"Yeah" He replies his one word seeming to explain everything.

"God that must suck"

"I guess" he says with a shrug.

"I was more referencing to the fact you didn't get to kill them"

"Your always violent aren't you"

"Yep"

"I like that about you"

"You like that i constantly want to chop peoples heads of thats a bit morbid jace"

"Shut up!" He says and we both laugh.

He gets up moving closer cautiously clearly still unsure if i'll attack him or not. I give him a nod of reassurance to prove I'm not going to rip out his throat. He moves forward and sits on the bed.

"Im sorry i left you to die"

"Im sorry i tried to kill you"

Our grins matched as he inched closer to stare into my eyes. No words were needed somehow i knew everything i needed to know will just one look into his golden eyes. They sparkled like pure gold brighter than id ever seen them.

His face moved closer to mine clearly lost in a trance. Every Time he moved closer his eyes shone brighter, almost blinding as his face rested merely inches from my own. So close i could count each of his thin eyelashes. Just as his he was almost close enough for them to be hitting my face with every blink something clicked inside of him. He quickly pulled away blinking too fast for my eyes to comprehend.

"I should g-go" he stuttered and just like he was gone leaving me alone with an awkward jace sized gap on my bed and a billion thoughts running through my head.

▹▹▹

A/n: So that was my attempt at writing after having a huge break from it. I tried my best so if the end scene sucks i'm sorry its really hard.

Did anyone actually like it?

•SHAMLESS PROMO WARNING•

If anyone likes the 100, harry potter or teen wolf i also have fanfics for those so like checkkkk it out there cool i swear.