Chapter 7

WARNING ALL OF YOU! THERE IS A LITTLE... NAUGHTY NAUGHTY IN DIS CHAPTERR ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neko~

"Nughh."  

I opened my eyes slowly, my vision slowly clearing. What was that sound? 

"Mghhh."

The sound was getting louder. I sat up in the couch and stretched. Wait? Couch?? I looked around the room. No one was in there. But why on earth was I on the couch? I was sure I had fallen asleep in my bed. 

"N-Neko..."

My ears pricked up at the sound. Was that James? I stumbled forward my eyes adjusting to the darkness. 

"Mmmfgh..."

 There it was again. That same sound. I turned the corner into our bedroom. I heard my brother screaming my name behind the door. I opened it quickly. And just as quickly as I had opened the door, I shut it. My brother was laying on my bed, his hardening member in his hand stroking it and screaming my name as he climaxed. I shuddered and ran down the hallway and out of the front door. 

    I ran down the street as fast as my four legs could carry me. My heart thudded heavily in my chest. I'd just caught my brother in one of his most intimate moments..Thinking about me!!! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. How could my brother do that? I stood up slowly realizing that I didn't know where I was. I was no longer on the sidewalk, but standing on park grass. I sighed heavily and stood before walking into the park. I was alone. No one was in the park with me and it was peaceful. I lay down on the park grass and let all my thoughts escape my mind. I sighed blissfully unaware of the stranger lurking behind me, until I felt their hands cover my mouth. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James~ 

    Where was Neko? I had hurriedly put on clothes after him seeing me lusting after him. I'd tried to follow him, but it was nearly impossible. God, that kid could run fast. I lowered myself to all fours and ran faster. My vision blurred as the wind hit me in my eyes. I stopped abruptly before running into a pole. Geez, Where was Neko? I scanned the area I was in. I didn't see him. I was near Melody Park. Maybe he ran in there and climbed a tree. I ran forward and climbed the tallest tree I could see. I scanned the park for my brother. I saw him laying on the ground. I jumped out of the tree and landed on my ankle. It hurt and I yowled in pain, but ran to my brother. I shooked him and yelled his name. My brother didn't move. He was unconscious. There was a needle in his arm. I took it out carefully with my claws and sniffed it. It was Heroin. I snarled. Who did this to my brother? I don't think he would do this to himself. I grabbed the needle with my tail and carried my brother on my back. I ran as fast as I could to the hospital. Anything to make sure my brother was safe. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO DEATH! DO NOT KILL ME o_o I know I know.. BUT THE STORY NEEDED SOME DRAMA!!! BESIDES... I'VE GOT A LOT PLANNED WITH THAT SMALL NEEDLE AND ZE MYSTERY PERSON. WHO DO YOU THINK DID IT?