10. I didn't want him to tell anybody

Start from the beginning

"No, you are not everybody. You are my Precious! You are all mine."

"You better remember that." she teased. "Otherwise I would need to reprimand you..."

He smirked.

"You wouldn't do that. Not you, and especially not to me..."

"Oh? Why exactly wouldn't I do that?"

"Because you...," he kissed the tip of her nose, "love me."

"Hmm!"

Without any warning she had her fingers all over his sides, tickling him. She caught him totally by surprise and tried to escape her by curling up in a ball. She just kept at it. Found all the small openings in his defence. He couldn't stop laughing.

"Please! Mercy, Precious, mercy."

"Do you surrender?"

"Yes! Yes, I do!"

They looked at each other. He slowly cupped her face in his hands and then his lips claimed hers. Gentle and slow at first, but it became rapidly deeper and filled with longing.

There was a silvery chime all of a sudden. They stopped and Hermione gazed at Draco.

"What is that?"

"That means time's up..."

                                          *********************************************

It was early and Saturday. Ginny didn't know why she couldn't sleep anymore, but she had the funny feeling that she better check, if Hermione was again sleeping on the couch in the common room.

She dressed quietly and then went downstairs. The common room was silent and only the early sun was sending its rays through the windows to illuminate the peaceful chamber. Ginny checked all chairs, sofas and even behind the bookcase in the corner, but her friend was nowhere to be found. Strange.

So she got comfy on one of the sofas, covered herself with a blanket and then just daydreamed for a while. She thought about Harry and how her life with him might be. Would they stay in Grimmauld Place? That house elf gave her the creeps!

She must have fallen asleep, because the next thing she felt was a hand gently brushing her hair from her face.

"Harry!"

"Ginny." He smiled. "What are you doing here this early?"

"What time is it?"

"6:30."

She yawned and stretched.

"I have been down here far a couple of hours already."

He looked at her. His black hair wild as always and his green eyes filled with...

'Filled with what...?' Ginny thought

In that moment she heard the portrait open. Without thinking she pulled Harry towards herself and made sure he couldn't see who was coming in, and not a moment too late. There was Hermione, still in her school clothes... It looked as if she had just put them on very quickly though, without really thinking about what she was doing. Her eyes were red and swollen. She had been crying. Again.

Harry tried to move, but Ginny just kissed him. When Hermione was safely out off view, she released the boy of her dreams and looked at him.

"You come here often?" he asked with a rough voice.