My Girl

"Shawty My Baby, My Everything, She The Truth, Together We Cool, Me And Her Can't Lose, Keep 'Em On Their Feet, Baby I Know They So Confused, Shawty My Beyoncé"
        Lil Durk ft. Dej Loaf x My Beyoncé
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     •Christian "Chris" Braxter•

   I watched as Camryn dribbled the ball down the court. She shot the ball and made it, making her team 2 points ahead. The buzzer went off and the game was over. We waited for Camryn to get away from her team so we could go to the mall since we told her that's what we would do if they won. All of my siblings are involved in some kind've sport. Camryn does basketball, Cori does gymnastics, and Crystal does soccer. I don't know where we got the sport genetics from but whoever we got it from was a pretty good athlete. Soon Camryn came over from her team and was drinking water.

"This is your 3rd time in a row having the game winning shot. Turn up!" Cori said.

"I know! I'm pretty special. Can we go to the mall now?" Camryn asked.

"Yeah, but we have to pick someone up first." I answered as we were walking to the car.

When I said 'someone' I meant Bria. I didn't tell Camryn because she basically adores Bria. She calls her, her sister even though we've only been dating for a few months. I also need to figure out what to get Bria for Valentine's Day which will be hard because she's picky. I expected Cori to scoff or roll her eyes or something because she knew Bria was coming but all she said was,

"My friend's meeting us there too."

"Not Layla right?" I asked.

"No not Layla someone else. Even if it was Layla I wouldn't let her near you since she likes you and you have a girlfriend."

"Good."

"I wouldn't want someone doing that with me and Jah so I have to respect that with you and Bria."

"You're more mature all of a sudden. What type of shit you on today?" Crystal asked.

"Almost 16 year old shit that's what."

"True."

"Y'all need to wash y'all mouths with soap." Camryn said.

I shook my head at my sister's craziness and continued driving. I soon pulled up to Bria's house and I got out. I walked to her door and rang the bell. Bria opened the door and hugged me. She closed the door and went to the car. I heard Camryn's shrieks and shook my head. I let Bria get in on the passenger side then I got in the car.

"Hi Bria!" Camryn smiled.

"Hey Cam-Cam!" Bria smiled back.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I made the last shot of the game!"

"Yasss!"

We all laughed and I continued driving to the mall. Crystal started humming some song that I didn't know but I guess the others did because they started humming along. They started getting louder and louder until not even my earplugs could block them out. When we pulled up to the mall I damn near jumped out the car and I was the one driving it.

Once we got into mall we all went our separate ways. Cori saw her friend and introduced us to each other then they went somewhere. Apparently her name is Malia and she was about to fight a girl for Cori. Crystal went to Charlotte Russe and Camryn stayed with Bria and I.

"Damn, my baby got cake." Bria said, smacking my butt.

I grabbed her hand and said, "Stop with that gay shit."

Mean To Me            (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara