Second Chapter

A/N - (Im so sorry last chapter it was really sucky it was very very very short and probably had a lot of words spelled incorrectly . 😓) - You and Karkat have now been dating you've been doing so for the last 2 month you felt happy with him as he also felt happy with you. Today Karkat and you were going to his friends house that belonged to the makara family. They were a little of balance but they were also really fun to be around. As you and Karkat walked to Gamzees house you could hear the honking from miles away. You noked on the door and met Gamzee you too shuked hands and his hand felt kind of sticky. Oh SoRrY SiS i JuSt HaD a LiTtLe MoThErFuCkInG fAyGo ThAt'S aLl Gamzee honked. Oh you said politely coming into his home. You Karkat and Gamzee whent into gamzees room. Gamzee began to speek .(A/N- he is talking to Karkat)- HeY i WaS  tHiNkInG aNd I tHoUgHt If YoU aNd YoUr MaTeSpRiT WoUlD wHaNt To AlL uP aNd MoThErFuCkInG gO oN a DoUbLe DaTe WhItH mE aNd TaV. Gamzee said, Karkat said SHUR AS LONG AS IT IS ALL RIGHT WITH Y/N KARKAT SAID. Both Gamzee and Karkat both look at you . Of course you said. They both smile.

TIME SKIP - broght to you by JOHN CENA do do do do.

You and Karkat were at his hive getting ready for the double date you and him were in fancy clothes but not to fancy you wore a pretty red dress and cancer shaped ear rings with flip flops and no make-up (sorry i don't like makeup.) You whent to ( fancy restaurant of choice.) It was kind of quite at first untill tavros spoke braking the signless<( lol signless;-) ) (sorry cliff hanger also sorry it was short).