Familiar faces

Hello my readers, thank you for waiting so freaking long for this chapter. It most likely will not be the best, but I've been meaning to write this a long time because my favorite characters get introduced finally! The picture above is yes, Do Kyungsoo, but also is the model I am using for one of my characters. Take a wild guess on who that is *note sarcasm* you'll find out soon enough so here we go! I don't own music, pictures, or anything I make references to!

Reyes POV
-----------------

"So who exactly are these people?" I asked as we got out if the car and looked around "and where are we?"

Though we were only ten minutes from the school, this part of the city was unknown to me. It was several streets full of small businesses and restaurants of all different kinds. It was cool, I wouldn't deny that, but why we were here is ny question.

"These are the Back Alleys." Drew ended up answering as he turned onto one of them "Don't ask me why they're called that, because I don't know. Probably because that's all this place was before the locals started building their small businesses here.

"As for your first question, these 'people' are my best friends. The last of them graduated last year though, so they decided to open their own places. Speaking of, we're here."

He parked the car on the side of the road, since there were no actual parking spaces, and got out, opening my door "after you." He half-sang, half-joked. I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. I had to say, what I saw was not what I expected.

The building was actually pretty spacious for your usual restaurant with warm colors on the oustide, making it seem very welcoming, though I couldn't really tell what was inside.

I took a step twords the doors, but Drew put a hand on my shoulder "no no no, we're not going to the cafe just yet. Its not open till later anyways." He turned me to a left angle and pointed at the ground neat the far wall of the Cafe. It seemed normal to me, but as we walked closer, I saw there was a large rectangle shape that looked like it was cleanly cut out of the ground and went underground in a slanted angle. In the opening were stone stairs that led to a wooden door.

"Underground passage?" Automatically, I shoved the senior away "What the hell is this, a dungeon?!"

The older boy facepalmed at my outburst"What is it with you and thinking I'm trying to tourture you or something?!" He groaned and walked to the steps "For your information, it is an underground bar. One of my friends owns it, so I'm welcome anytime as long as I don't drink anything."

He made his way down the stairs but I didn't follow him. He didnt realize this till he was halfway down, stopped, then turned around to face me "Come on, what have I done to make you so uneasy around me? Have I done anything to hurt you in the past?"

I went to answer yes, but when I looked back, he really didn't. He acts like a moron yes, but hasn't really done anything bad to me. So in response to his question, I shook my head

"Have I ever done anything perverted to you?" He asked this time. This time I had an answer "You had me take off my clothes at your house."

He facepalmed "So you could take a shower and I wasn't even on the same floor as you, so I couldn't see you even if I wanted to!!" He gave out an exasperated sigh and put his hand down to look at me. I could've sworn I saw his face turning from red to normal "Basically, I haven't done anything to you, nor do I have any plans to. There is no reason you shouldn't trust me."

We stayed there, staring each other down. Him trying to get me to come downstairs into the unknown, and me not wanting to move a muscle. Eventually, I just gave in and walked down the stairs "oh what the hell, I don't have anything else to lose."