Babystitting the Luna

Check out my other stories!!!

Read

Vote

Comment!!!

Oh and a picture of Ashlyn on the side!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Bye Daddy! Love you! I'll see you after school! Bye mom!" I waved goodbye to my mom and dad and walked out the door. I quickly got into the car and drove to school. When I got to school I got out and went straight to the library and started studying for my exam today.

I was studying quietly in the corner when I heard someone sit next to me, I gazed up and gasped.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered, John looked up.

"What do you think I'm doing nerd?" I just rolled my eyes,

"I don't know, that's why I asked jerk." He huffed,

"I'm studying for the exam, I need a good grade for this. And since no one can see me in this corner I decided to sit here." I chuckled, and he glared at me

"What's so funny?" I just shrugged

"Are you afraid to be seen actually studying?" He just rolled his eyes and smiled a little bit,

"Yeah, you know how many people would make fun of me because first of all, I'm studying and second of all. I'm with little Miss. Perfect." I frowned a little hurt because we used to be best friends.

"Well I will get out of your way then." I gathered my stuff and got up. John looked at me with sad eyes, but didn't say anything.

Let me get you caught up in everything.

I'm a werewolf, and my father is the Beta of our pack. John's dad is the Alpha. I haven't found my mate yet. My father and the Alpha are best friends so when me and John were born we became best friends. But when we got to high school all I cared about was grades and then all John cared about was popularity. He became a player and the team captain/quarterback in football.

John forgot about me and started making fun of me with the rest of the popular crowd. I got used to it though, John stopped talking to me and I just continued in life. I mean, what else was I supposed to do?

Anyway...

I walked to my class and sat in my normal seat. The bell finally rung and my classmates started rushing in.

"Okay class, time to start the exam." The class groaned and the teacher started passing out the papers for the exam.

"I know it's not even the middle of the year but I wanted to get to know what you know in this class."  I zoned the teacher out and just continued with my test. I finished and checked over my test twice until I was finally satisfied with my answers I turned in my test. The teacher just nodded and I went back to my seat. To pass time I finished the rest of my homework. The bell rang and I sprung out of my seat to the next class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got home I went into the kitchen

"I'm home!" I yelled from the kitchen while making my sandwich.

"Ashlyn! Come up the office!" My father yelled from his office, I hopped up the stairs bubbly.

"Yes Daddy?" I opened the door slowly, he looked up.

"We have to tell you two something." My eyebrows scrunched together

"What is it?" I sat onto the couch and saw John and his father sitting in the chairs. John got up and sat next to me. I looked at him oddly but just ignored it.

"Me and your father are going to meet the Alpha in England. And we won't be here for the rest of the school year." I gasped,

"Is mom coming with you?" Dad nodded,

"So why is John here?" I asked a bit rudely, before I could apoligized the Alpha cut me off.

"You are going to live with him." The stated, my eyes widened.

"What?" John asked, I guessed he didn't know this either.

"But we have no room!" John argued

"She will sleep in your room John, with you." I stood up and was about to speak but the Alpha gave me a look so I sat back down.

"Why?" John groaned  and the Alpha just glared at him

"Ashlyn, you will pack your stuff and move in by Friday." My eyes got even wider if even possible.

"It's Wensday!" I gasped and covered my mouth. I bowed showing respect.

"John will help you, ain't that right John." Alpha Ryder tested John, he just nodded. I got up and walked to my room with John following me. When we got in my room I starred at all the empty boxes.

I started to fill them with my books and papers while John filled boxes with my clothes. I turned on some music so it wasn't so bad until I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over at John holding my lace painties and bras.

"John! Put those down!" I tried grabbing them from his hand but his 6'2'' hieght was to tall for my small 5'3'' body. I started to climb to get back my undergarments when John lost his balance and fell backwards. I screeched as I landed on John

"Oh my goodness! Are you okay?" I asked as I looked at him to see if he got hurt,

"I think I'm fine in this position." John smirked, then I realized that I was on top of him, straddling him. I quickly got up and yanked my underwear and bras out of his hand. I glared at him while stuffing them into a box.

"Just leave, I'll do it myself." I snapped as I went back to work, John growled but didn't say anything.

He was almost out the door when I heard him mutter.

"Great, I'm babysitting the nerd."