Chapter Twenty-one {Edited}

Chapter Twenty-one 
Star's pov.

I sat there waiting for my dads to do something, say something. Right now I would do anything to take the look of pity out of there eyes. I don't need pity I need love. 

"Don't worry Star we love you unconditionally. This is a bit of terrible news for us but we love you no matter what." Mikey said finally speaking in what felt like hours but was probably only ten minutes. 

"Thank you I love you guys so much." I said quickly running to pull him into a hug. I was quickly pulled down onto the bench by Luke though before I could get back to Hayes.

"Now there is another thing that has to be brought into the light." Luke said standing up.

"Hayes and Hazel? Star? whatever her name is are getting to close. I think they are going to try and start dating and our little girl isn't old enough yet." he said to the boys causing Hayes and I to blush.

"Can I just say I'm 15. Also I'm not going to make the same mistake as Maroon who is probably still out side wanting me to give her the money and then ask me to babysit." I said getting up to look out the window and sure enough she was there. 

I ran back to my bag and took out twenty bucks. I walked out the door and handed her the money and sure enough she handed me the baby without even asking and took off. man she annoys me! 

I walked back on the bus and Hayes took Jazzy. While The boys just looked completely shocked. 

"Told you, I know my sister." I said as I walked over to Hayes and sat down. She would always drop her off at the adoption center for me to watch.

"Jazzy can you say 'Hayes'" he cooed causing me to laugh.

"Shes only like 6 months old all she can only say Mama and baba." 

"Da-da." she said causing me to turn my head. 

"What did you just say?" 

"Baba." she said laughing 

"That's what I thought." I said. but all I can think about is if Maroon has been taking her around her dad because I really don't want her to have the same passed as Maroon and I.

suddenly the tour bus filled with the aroma of sewage. I quickly took her from Hayes and went to the back room as Hayes followed. I took a diaper out of my bag (I packed them just in case). I went and changed her diaper while Hayes watched in disgust.

"If your so gross out then why are you watching" I asked while laughing.

"Because I'm gonna have to know sooner or later if I want kids." he said smiling a cheeky smile

"You don't want kids you want what makes kids."

"I want both, but not for a little bit."