Chapter 1

Leia's pod spiralled toward the planet of Tatooine. Her mind was spinning and so was the pod, she was steering away from asteroids and space rubble which were borderline impossible to avoid. She managed however.

"Crap crap CRAP!" She hissed as the pod grew in speed, her pod was certainly not a well functioning one.

She eventually broke into the atmosphere which caused her body to rock forward, the seat belt almost choking her.

Flames began to envelope the vehicle and now Leia could see the ground nearing her. The sand was golden and spread across the planet for miles, not a single soul in sight.

And suddenly, all was dark.

***

"Ouch" the princess groaned as she attempted to sit upright. Her back was certainly not agreeing with her.

Eventually, she managed to sit. She brought her knee to the glass of the pod, breaking the thin it. Her knee was cut open but that was currently the least of her worries. How the hell would she get help from here?

She crawled out of the small vehicle and stood up to observe her surroundings. Sand stretched out for miles and miles and the planet was certainly very warm. In contrast to the glimmering surface, the sky was clear and ever so blue.

She began to move forward and with every step, her body ached a little more but she knew she had to continue no matter what the cost was. She was on a mission and she was certainly not going to give up quite yet.

She walked for what felt like hours, her chest heaving and her ankles swelling. In the distance she managed to spot a small black figure moving along with what looked similar to a horse.

She sped up to a jog towards it.

"HEY HEY! OVER HERE!" She called at the top of her lungs.

The creature didn't acknowledge her so she tried calling it once more, nearing it with every step she made.

"HELLO? PLEASE HELP!" She tried. The small creature turned its head and began making its way towards her and she, it.

Suddenly, she tripped and fell down the side of a sand hill and rolled. She landed at the creatures feet and it only looked down and snickered at her upset form.

She stood up right and frowned.

"I'm Princess Leia Organa and I'm demanding you help me travel to the nearest city," she said confidently. The creature stared at her for a second before dropping to the floor in laughter.

"Why are you laughing at me?! What have I done now?!"

The creature got up and said something in its native language before turning and continuing on whatever journey it had been on.

"No please wait! I have money? Um, I have a small walkie talkie? A few bits and pieces from my pod? A small motor?" She insisted, sounding much more frail.

The creature turned and eyed her with a glint in its eyes. It stood in front of her once more and made a sound. She pulled out all electronics she had on her and the creature looked satisfied.

It grunted at her and gestures for her to follow it.

"Oh thank you!" She cried out before composing herself and getting seated on the motorcycle like vehicle. Interesting, from afar, it looked like an animal.

Soon, they were off and the creature seemed to know where it was going very well.

Eventually, the sun began to set and her eyes grew tired, the creature definitely seemed to agree and hopped off the vehicle to begin preparing a camp for the evening.