Introduction

What words could be said about Princess Leia Organa? So many and so little.

A strong willed, outspoken woman. Her passion is something only to be envied. Not easily manipulated and she's always got her mind on the task.

However, she is resentful and overly confident. She lacks in skills she believes she has. She refuses help and emotion leading to obvious lack of development.

Leia is most commonly found in her white loose dress which travels to the floor. She wears light blush on her cheeks and glistening red lipstick. Her hair is usually in rolls on the side of her head and she is most certainly beautiful. *To see character, look at picture*

She was raised on a planet called Alderaan by Bail Organa and Queen Breha. She views herself as a freedom fighter and is heavily associated with the rebel alliance fighting against the empire. In the end, her title is princess and she is treated as such.

Now, to speak of our male role. Han Solo. A name synonymous with hero in the day we live.

He, similarly to the princess, is strong willed and outspoken. He is strong, brave and extremely clever. He views the world as a bank and cares only for himself and his counterpart, Chewbacca. Not to mention, he's undeniably good looking.

However, Solo applies an entirely new meaning to arrogant. He knows he's strong and definitely not shy to prove so. He believes the world is his playground and no matter the cost, he will do just about anything for some cash of his own. *To see character, look at picture*

Han wears a beige low cut v neck in which exposes his chest and over his, he usually wears a dark brown vest. His hair is midlength and he always wears a belt with his favourite blaster mounted upon it.

Born in Correlia, Han Solo was raised by a space pirate and smuggler, Garris Shrike. He was orphaned at a very young age and was raised surrounded by illegal activities. In the end, he is a smuggler, an arrogant smuggler. Soon, he will change and hopefully for the better.

***
Prologue

"Did you hear that? They shut down the main reactor! We'll be destroyed for sure!" A distraught droid, C3P0 muttered to his friend, a small R2 unit named R2D2.

Their ship, in which was being run by the rebel alliance, had just been invaded by the empire and an all out attack had broken out.

"This is madness! We're doomed!" C3P0 wailed, "There'll be no escape for the princess this time!"

The small R2D2 beeped in response before slowly making his way through gunfire. A confused and upset C3P0 followed along, eventually losing his friend in the cluster in which was occurring.

"What's that? R2D2, where are you?!"

***

Princess Leia had been weaving her way through multiple storm troopers and halls. She had her cloak on her head and she had managed her way into a small room. The faint sounds of blasters filled her ears and her breathing quickened at the very thought of being found.

'You can do this Leia. Do it for them' she thought to herself before quickly leaving the small room and speeding down the hallway until she reached somewhat of an intersection where a small R2 unit sat in the centre.

She peeked out the window to her left and saw that her ship was flying past a small planet called Tatooine.

A thought appeared in her mind. Previously, she had recorded a video to send to an old Jedi master. Maybe, she wouldn't be able to leave but this droid could. It could find her the Jedi master and help her!

She knelt down in front of the droid and revealed a small disk in which she inserted into it.

"Please give this to a man named Obi-wan Kenobi," she pleaded.

A rustle was heard and she ran off as fast as she could in fear of being caught by the wrong people at the wrong time.

She swiftly ducked behind a corner before several storm troopers rushed by. She jumped out behind them and shot a few down before continuing her journey to the other side of the ship.

She was soon forced into a small pod to hide. She heard heavy boots march down the hallway in which she was just running in. Her heart rate increased as the sound grew nearer and nearer but just as soon as it came, it was gone.

Leia reached to open the pod but the handle wouldn't budge. She twisted and pulled but to absolutely no avail. She slammed her hand against the wall in frustration triggering the lights in the small pod to flash on. That's when she realised, this wasn't any ordinary closet, it was an escape pod.

She found the seat and bucked herself in, this day has certainly not gone to plan but at least she would get out of this situation and maybe even find the Jedi master she was seeking.

"Let's blow this Popsicle stand!" She smirked.