6. The cave of sadness

Sutherlonski was angry.
I can't defeat Michael or his dad.
He lay awake in bed. The lights weren't on yet but someone had come to work early. Today Sutherlonski thought that he would let Michael lead him to a plan: follow Michael around and get him when he least expects it.
The lights went on and the buzzing of the heater awoke Sutherlonski from his daze.

Waiting at the entrance, Sutherlonski spotted Michael. Me kebab followed close behind on crutches; a cast on his leg and a bandage on one hand.
At that moment Sutherlonski felt bad. His aim was to hurt Michael but he had no intentions for his father, yet he had caused him much pain.

Today the kebabs headed downwards towards the gaming section. Sutherlonski followed. On their way they passed by the hockey goal where Sutherlonski had been killed in his first life. It gave him the chills.

For Michael's injured father, they took the lift instead of the stairs. Sutherlonski, aiming to avoid them, took the stairs and was waiting for them by the PlayStations. They came out of the lift and onto the shop floor.
Michael ran over to a massive television connected to a gaming console. He started to play COD.
Why would anyone name a video game after a fish? Sutherlonski pondered the idea before realising that Michael had presented him with a plan.
The large television was barely supported by two hinges such that a small rat could even push it over. Sutherlonski ran and jumped from his perch on the shelves to the back of the television. He began to push the television and his plan was working. It began to topple.
"Michael, come and help me get back into the lift."
Michael ran to the aid of his injured father just as the television smashed in the floor. It barely missed him.
This greatly angered Sutherlonski.
In his rage tantrum, he momentarily forgot that Michael could see him as his attention was drawn to the fact that a large television nearly fell and crushed him.
"Gamers attack!"
Michael shouted with a grin on his face, jumped into the lift with Mr kebab and closed the doors.
"Rat, rat, rat."
Something mumbled from the shadows.
Suddenly about 30 large men all emerged gradually from the shadows. They were wearing gaming t-shirts from Pokemon to atario.
They looked like they had been down there a while. Even though they were rather large, they all looked ravenous and began to pounce at Sutherlonski.

He jumped up to a shelf and towards the stairs. To his dismay, there were two more gamers blocking the stairs and they closed in.

Michael was just happy that their oversized palms knocked him unconscious before the feeding frenzy began.