Sai

"His hair was so yellow!" Snake laughed from her place on Sasuke's lap. The couple enjoyed their alone time today, looking at old photos. The one in Snake's hand was of Team Seven, Snake enjoyed it, her first time seeing Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi, even if it was a just a picture.

Sasuke nodded, placing soft kisses on Snake's neck. Snake giggled, "You were such a little cutie."

Sasuke smirked, "Puberty did the trick." 

Snake let out a laugh and turned to face her boyfriend, "More like puberty hit you with a bus!" She grinned and placed a loving kiss onto his lips. She smiled into the kiss and softly placed her hands onto his cheeks. She looked into his dark onyx colored eyes that ensnared her, they always seemed to be filled with life when he was with her. "I fall more in love with you everyday."

//OTP as fuck

//OTP as fuck. Basically Sasuke and Snake being cuties rn.//

Sasuke's lip twitched into a small smile, rested his forehead on hers. "My heart belongs to you. Always and forever." He kissed her again, and let his feelings of love and lust mix together. The kiss deepened, he grabbed her waist and pushed her body further into his. Snake placed her thin pale hands onto Sasuke's chin and the other into his hair and roughly kissed back. Her tongue licking his lips, he hungrily let her into his mouth. 

Breaking for air Snake let out a soft sigh of pleasure, Sasuke left wet kisses onto her neck and then began sucking on her curse mark. Snake let out soft moans causing Sasuke to grab Snake and lay on the bed. He hovered over Snake, attacking her neck once again, one hand one her waist and the other untying her kimono. Sasuke pulled off the first layer, leaving Snake into a thin black see through dress that stopped just below her bum.

"Oh Kami." Sasuke's husky voice said, Snake smiled at him. She got up from her laying position and stood on her knees, on Sasuke level and took off his top. He roughly pulled Snake down and began to grind into her. She let out a loud moan.

"Sasuke, take off your shorts." Snake moaned, Sasuke quickly complied leaving them both in their undergarments. Their bodies molded together perfectly. Sasuke kissed her, he bit her lip passionately. Both of them let out moans. Sasuke's hand caressed her thigh, going higher until he reached her panties.

Sasuke rubbed her softly, Snake moans became louder and more frequent. "Oh my god Sasuke." Snake moaned.

What happened next seemed to happen in slow embarrassing motion. "Are you two going to come with- OH MY FUCKING GOD." Kabuto slammed the door closed.  Sasuke quickly brought Snake to his chest, shielding her almost nude body. The atmosphere quickly changed, Sasuke was furious, Snake was annoyed and Kabuto completely embarrassed. 

Sasuke kissed Snake roughly before getting up and walking to the door angrily, he opened it to see a red faced Kabuto, "Next time you should knock before coming into our rooms."

Kabuto glared at him, "Maybe you should have locked the door!" Kabuto looked at Sasuke body with interest, his neck and upper torso was covered his red marks and love bites. Lower his boxer briefs were extremely tight as his mini Sasuke was cramped up in a small space. Kabuto turned even more red if that was possible. Sasuke caught his sight and smirked.