Chapter 13 ||Stacy Parker

Destiny's pov

I just sat on the couch holding Hayes hand and told him what had happened in my dream. When I told him about how he said he loved Stacy a tear slipped from my eyes and one from his.

Stacy Parker: Blond 5'2 stupid but so pretty and she has her boy toys

Stacy has dated almost every senior in our school even Hayes. He didn't let her take him though, but she still flirts with him texts him tags him in post, saying " cutie" or "miss you baby".

I hate her but since middle school she has bullied me, so I hope things get better with Hayes.

"Come on let's go clean my princess up" I could feel my cheeks heat up

He grabbed my hands and pulled me upstairs into the bathroom and grabbed makeup remover and started to remove my mascara that was running down my face.

"I love you, and only you","and I can't stand to see you cry" he looked up trying to put my mascara on.

I giggled and took the brush from his gentle finger tips and started to redo my makeup. "I love you to" I said just letting it out.

He wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me closer to him, he connected our foreheads and I just stared into his blue eyes as he did mine. " I love you destiny so much I could never think of losing you" "I lov- I was cut of by Hayes lips on mine this kiss was passionate and loving.

Hayes pov

I broke the kiss and let her finish her make up and sat on her bed and looked at my phone it was 6:15 school started at 7:00 "hey if u don't wanna be late and wanna get something to eat you need to hurry" I said loud enough for her to hear.

She came rushing out of the bathroom "you look beautiful" she blushed them she grabbed her phone earbuds and her backpack.

Destiny's pov

Me and Hayes went to Starbucks just to pick up some coffee, we did and we drove to school it was 6:45. We got their early and we weren't the first ones there.

Stacy Parker was Hayes saw her and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and we walked into School.

We went to the front office and got our schedules from one of the ladies there she wore a long skirt down to her ankles and a orange shirt over it with her glasses on the tip of her nose.

My schedule

1: math
2:history
3:science
4:lunch
5:free period
6:gym

Hayes schedule
1: science
2: history
3:free period
4:lunch
5:gym
6:math

At least we had lunch and history together.

Stacy then walked in the door looking at me with a disgusted face. I turned and we walked to Hayes locker first for him to get his books
Then to mine.

Then the bell rang and Hayes kissed my forehead "love you babygirl" he said walking away.

I walked into math and I looked around and guess who I saw Stacy?!?

#########################
So if you are reading this I need someone to be Sammy girlfriend and Thxs for some views😜😃😜