chapter 11 feelings

I'm putting Sammy in here I love Sammy but I thought he would be good in this
⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

Destiny's pov
I woke up to me being alone in his bed. I sat up,and went towards his bathroom and opened the door

To see Hayes in a towel around his hips. "Damn" I looked down with him turning around "you like what you see" my cheeks turned pink

He chuckled and walked toward me,wrapping his arms around my waist "shall we finished what we started" " nope" I turned him around pushing him into the bathroom "get dressed but hand me my tooth brush"

He handed it to me and I walked down the hall using the hall bathroom.

Sammy's pov
I walked into the hall bathroom. I opened the door to see destiny standing there. I needed to tell her I was sorry, because I was really. "Sorry" I spatted out. She turned around and looked shocked. "Get the hell out"
She screamed

Destiny's pov

When I said that he shut the bathroom door. He got closer to my lips "forgive me" "nope" he got closer "forgive me" but before I could say anything he kissed me angrily. I didn't kiss him back though I pushed him off of me.

I walked toward the door, he grabbed my wrist and tightly he whispered in my ear " I'm not finished with you, I will have you"

He let go of my wrist and I ran toward Hayes room

Hayes pov
I was looking through twitter and all of a sudden Destiny ran into my arms. She was crying I grabbed her wrist and sat her on my lap.

"Oww" she said looking at her wrist. It was black and blue, "WHO DID THIS TO YOU"WHO DID THIS TO repeating my self as I punched the wall she said "s-s-Sammy" "stay here I told her.

I walked down to Nash's room slinging the door open "what the f-" "shut up" "why the fuck did you do this to her" I said looking at sammy

"What you gonna do about it" he smirked. I punched him in the jaw and hovered over him and kept punching him in the face him having no control

Nash broke it up lucky "get the hell out of my house" I said out of breath

Destiny's pov
Hayes came waking in he went straight to the bathroom to wash his face.

Was Sammy gonna stop, did he actually have feelings for me? I loved Hayes and only him, and that is final.