I Married The Prince Of Darkness (Winner Watty Awards 2012)

Written by- YoungMum04

____________________________________________________________________

My life changed completely once i turned twenty one. My friends and i went out to celebrate my special day but i didn't realise it would be the last time i would see them. I was kidnaped and treated like a slave by a very mean and abusive Vampire that's right a vampire i didn't they existed i thought stories of vampire were only told to scare us of a night time. But this Vampire wasn't just your ordinary Vampire he was the Vampire prince. My friends and family would never get to see me again. I’ve seen my family and friends from a distance when they held a funeral four months after i was kidnapped. They thought i was dead only because Casper took some of my blood and spread it through an abandoned cabin along with some hair and clothes. Six months after i was kidnapped Casper started to become nice he would treat me like a princess and tell me how beautiful i was. I began to fall in love with my kidnapper was it wrong of me to fall in love with him? Was it wrong to agree to marry him after everything he put me through? "What are you going to do Crystal?" I screamed at myself in the mirror.