The Agreement

---This is a short chapter but im just beginning to figure out whats gonna happen in future chapters so i guess you can say this is a test and if you guys like it then ill write more! (no point in writing 50 chapters or something if you guys dont even like it amiright LOL) so tell me in the comments how you like it so far and if so give me some input on what you guys think!---

"Ugh." Peridot groaned as opening the front door to her dorm. "i hate school." She sat down on her bean bag chair with a 'Plop'. NothingToDoInThisStupidPlace. Why did my mom send me to THIS school. I was perfectly fine back at home. " Go to Diamond University they said. It'll be easy they said." She sighed. Its been a couple months since Peridot first went to college. She was an excellent student and all, got A's on every test and exam... sometimes she loved to rub it in Jasper's oddly masculine face. Jasper is one of the schools best basketball players and is a little bit too confident for her own good. Shes also Peridots friend..? Their relationship is odd, mainly just teasing eachother. KNOCK KNOCK. " Hey Peri!" she hated that nickname. "Open the door, man!" Speaking of the devil. "uughhh, wait a sec!" Peridot threw on a decent green hoodie she found on her bed and some black sweats. She opens the door to find jasper there. ugh. "hey runt." she walks in without any permission. Peridot groans "what do you want, jasper?" "Dont worry man i already got my homework don-" "im a female, jasper," Peridot said flatly. "Yea, whatever. So wanna ditch class with a couple of my friends tomorrow to swim in the school pool?" "i heard its haunted.~" Peridot scoffed. "Wow.... of course not! No way im getting in trouble!" Jasper looked at her funny. " Come on Peri, its closed until later this summer. No ones gonna be there except us." Peridot looked away. Her friend got an idea. "Ill buy you the new game you wanted~." Hng. Peridot thought for a second, Skyrim...oh my stars. Uggg why does she have to do this to me. "FINE. Ill go." Jasper lit up with pride. "Welp see ya then, we'll meet there at 12:00. Bye." She walked out of the dorm. Great. I cant believe i agreed to that. Oh well, i guess i deserve some time off... She laid back on her bed and slowly fell asleep.

she was in the ocean looking for something. Somehow she could breathe underwater . Everything faded to black. Green swirls, almost like vines ripped a hole in the darkness. Suddenly she was being pulled under no longer being able to breathe. Peridot woke up by the sound of her alarm clock. mpH .. she was laying flat down into her pillow. "Nice job Peri, gave yourself a nightmare that could have been prevented." She sat upright, turning off the alarm of the floor. Peridot walked to her somewhat small bathroom and stuck her hands in the sink then ran her hands through her hair to keep it from sticking out all over the place like it usually does. She then put on some jeans and a blue shirt for a change, wearing her bathing suit underneath, remembering the agreement she and 'Jaspiss' made. She then walked out her dorm with her school books in her hands making her way to class.